Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat,
You have some absolutely fabulous designs! I love, love, love the Mickey and Minnie Wedding. The pink roses are just beautiful Too bad I don't know anyone getting married! :)

If you wouldn't mind, could I get Jasmine, Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty without the flowers? I like the flowers but I think they might be harder to cut out. Do you happen to have Sleeping Beauty in her pink Dress? My dear niece just loves her pink dress.

Thank you again for all of your wonderful designs.

Angie

Lovehoney your right the flower might make them hard to cut out. Can you make all of them with out the flower Pat.
Thanks

Here are the frames without the flowers
I changed aurora's dress to a pink one as well. if anyone wants the one with the blue dress, let me know and I will upload that one as well. Hope they look better this way. Greetings from Pat

jasmin1.jpg

snowwhite1.jpg

cinderella1.jpg

belle1.jpg

ariel1.jpg

auroraroze1.jpg

Hi! I'm so new at this, but I was advised to come to this thread from the Disney Weddings/Honeymoons. I'm trying to surprise my sister, who is getting married in Disney this Aug, with a t-shirt. Now, those beautiful designs- you can get them personalized??? And how do you get them on a t-shirt? I'm addicted to these boards now! Thanks in advance for any help!

Thanks for the princesses. I will have to post pictures when we get back. I think we will be wearing at least 5 of your designs while at WDW!:cool1:

Thanks again for your great designs!

I LOVE some or your designs, would it be possible to personilise some for me once I have my wedding date confirmed?

Hi! I'm so new at this, but I was advised to come to this thread from the Disney Weddings/Honeymoons. I'm trying to surprise my sister, who is getting married in Disney this Aug, with a t-shirt. Now, those beautiful designs- you can get them personalized??? And how do you get them on a t-shirt? I'm addicted to these boards now! Thanks in advance for any help!

I can personalize the designs for you for sure, thanks for liking them!
there is a thread about the printing and ironing them posted on the creative DISigns page somewhere so that should definately help :goodvibes

Thanks for the princesses. I will have to post pictures when we get back. I think we will be wearing at least 5 of your designs while at WDW!:cool1:

Thanks again for your great designs!

Oh, I cant wait to see pictures. I never have seen a photo of someone walking around in something I helped design , that would be soooo great :thumbsup2

I LOVE some or your designs, would it be possible to personilise some for me once I have my wedding date confirmed?

I can personalize the design whenever you want me to, when you have the date confirmed, just let me know and I will get to working on personalizing :goodvibes

Hi

I love the designs you have done for me so far. I was wondering if you could make me a invitation for the Fort Wildnerness Campfire. Here are the details

Laura and Chris's Wedding Welcome Party
Saturday, June 30th time 7:00pm

Dress casual
Marshmellows supplied

Can you just do something with Chip and Dale?
Weddingish. Just use your imagination.

Thank you very much

Laura

I can personalize the designs for you for sure, thanks for liking them!
there is a thread about the printing and ironing them posted on the creative DISigns page somewhere so that should definately help :goodvibes

Oh, I cant wait to see pictures. I never have seen a photo of someone walking around in something I helped design , that would be soooo great :thumbsup2

I can personalize the design whenever you want me to, when you have the date confirmed, just let me know and I will get to working on personalizing :goodvibes
Thank you! My sister's name is Jennifer and her DF is David. They are having a Fairy Tale Wedding on Aug 6, 2007. She will love the Cinderella and Prince design!

Also, since you are so crafty...do you have any ideas for a Cinderella and Prince watermark that I can put on her invitation? I'm trying to make my own invitations for her bridal shower. There are many cheezy clip art pictures of Cindy and the Prince. I just want a nice one of the them dancing so I can write all the shower information over them. When I turn them into a watermark myself, the red in his pants is too red and then when I turn that color down, I loose the blueness in her dress. Any ideas?

Hi

I love the designs you have done for me so far. I was wondering if you could make me a invitation for the Fort Wildnerness Campfire. Here are the details

Laura and Chris's Wedding Welcome Party
Saturday, June 30th time 7:00pm

Dress casual
Marshmellows supplied

Can you just do something with Chip and Dale?
Weddingish. Just use your imagination.

Thank you very much

Laura

I am not sure this is weddingish enough for you, I am not sure it is weddingish enough for me.....
here is my first shot so it is not 100 % perfect.
let me know what needs to be changed and I will gladly do so :goodvibes :thumbsup2
maybe it needs more color or more weddingish stuff on it, I dont know, let me know if you want other colors, other images, wording, flowers, shape of the invite, whatever needs to be changed, anything :)

invitechipdale1.jpg

Thank you! My sister's name is Jennifer and her DF is David. They are having a Fairy Tale Wedding on Aug 6, 2007. She will love the Cinderella and Prince design!

Also, since you are so crafty...do you have any ideas for a Cinderella and Prince watermark that I can put on her invitation? I'm trying to make my own invitations for her bridal shower. There are many cheezy clip art pictures of Cindy and the Prince. I just want a nice one of the them dancing so I can write all the shower information over them. When I turn them into a watermark myself, the red in his pants is too red and then when I turn that color down, I loose the blueness in her dress. Any ideas?

Hiya, here is the wedding cinderella/prince design.
maybe you can give me an idea what you are looking for with the watermark, like an example for me to work with.
Hope your sister will love the cinderella wedding design, and I will work on the watermark tomorrow! :goodvibes

jen-dav1.jpg

I am not sure this is weddingish enough for you, I am not sure it is weddingish enough for me.....
here is my first shot so it is not 100 % perfect.
let me know what needs to be changed and I will gladly do so :goodvibes :thumbsup2
maybe it needs more color or more weddingish stuff on it, I dont know, let me know if you want other colors, other images, wording, flowers, shape of the invite, whatever needs to be changed, anything :)

invitechipdale1.jpg

Hiya, here is the wedding cinderella/prince design.
maybe you can give me an idea what you are looking for with the watermark, like an example for me to work with.
Hope your sister will love the cinderella wedding design, and I will work on the watermark tomorrow! :goodvibes

jen-dav1.jpg

oh my that is just perfect! thank you thank you.

Thank you for letting me use your creation for my door sign.

Here is what I did with it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

PirateMickeyheadcopy.jpg

Thank you very much! However, I'm having problems trying to post my Cinderella and Prince picture I have...I know how to email pictures, but not how to post. I tried to copy and paste in and that didn't work either...can someone walk me though it? i will keep trying in the meantime.

Thank you very much! However, I'm having problems trying to post my Cinderella and Prince picture I have...I know how to email pictures, but not how to post. I tried to copy and paste in and that didn't work either...can someone walk me though it? i will keep trying in the meantime.

copy and paste wont work and if you have less then 10 posts or however many they need these days you can not post images.
but since you have 10 I think you should be able to now:thumbsup2

sign up for ( just an example) photobucket and browse through your computer to find the image you want to upload.
click the upload button and the image will be loaded into an album.
then you can click on the code that shows up, and copy and paste that into your post.
your image should show up here if all went well :goodvibes

Hope this makes sense :hug:

Hi. Actually, I just tried everything on photobucket, but I didn't have the right "code" to upload the picture. (Maybe because I copied and pasted it so many times??) But anyways, the good thing is, the clip art I had was pretty much the same idea as your design- they were dancing together. And actually, yours is much nicer than the clip art I have. Maybe we can use the Cinderella and Prince from your wedding design, but without the background as the watermark??

Pat,

I had a request from the Groomsmen for a design that isn't so "girly" for the wedding party to wear the morning of the wedding. Do you have any ideas? Thank you! Your work is amazing.

Pat,

I had a request from the Groomsmen for a design that isn't so "girly" for the wedding party to wear the morning of the wedding. Do you have any ideas? Thank you! Your work is amazing.

well, I am not good at "manly" designs, lol!!
but I changed some things ( actually a lot of things, hehe)
I made 2 different designs with the same theme, so maybe the girls can wear the "girly" one with mickey , minnie on the bench, and the men can wear the castle with the "real" mickey, minnie image on it.
hope they will like this one better :thumbsup2
(if they dont like these ones either, tell them to come up with something and let me know, I will work with whatever is suggested, well, within reason ofcourse, :teeth: )
I was sooooo looking forward to seeing a photo with a bunch of guys wearing pink flowery shirts :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

mickeywed2.jpg

mickeywed1.jpg

I also made these 2 with the same mickeyhead.
one is blank and can have any text added and one is a honeymoon one.

wed3.jpg

honeymoon.jpg

well, I am not good at "manly" designs, lol!!
but I changed some things ( actually a lot of things, hehe)
I made 2 different designs with the same theme, so maybe the girls can wear the "girly" one with mickey , minnie on the bench, and the men can wear the castle with the "real" mickey, minnie image on it.
hope they will like this one better :thumbsup2
(if they dont like these ones either, tell them to come up with something and let me know, I will work with whatever is suggested, well, within reason ofcourse, :teeth: )
I was sooooo looking forward to seeing a photo with a bunch of guys wearing pink flowery shirts :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

mickeywed2.jpg

mickeywed1.jpg

Oh I love love them, thank you! I just got back from buying tshirts. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter