Paula's Journal - Posters and/or PM's welcome

DISNEYFANRI

<font color=CC66CC>Is going to get BACK on that wa
Hi ...new member is wish here - just starting week 2. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs. by exercise (something I could never stick to) and eating healthier, smaller portions and not depriving myself.

How I'm doing....not great - lost 2 pounds week 1 - willpower still not good at all - trying to keep a positive attitude.

The good and the bad of what I did today....

The good....I ate a muffin instead of a cookie for breakfast..the bad...it was a choc chip miffin ..the good - the batch of muffins is almost gone.

The good - started using "Walk Away the Pounds Video" - planning on doing 1 mile M_W_F for 3 weeks then going to 2 miles.

The bad - I ate potato chips with my supper - the good - it was the bottom of the bag and I threw the crumbs away - will not buy another bag.

The bad....ate an ice cream sandwich....the good - it was a "Skinny Cow" rediced fat.

The bad - didn't dring enough water.

And finally..the good - going to bed with a positive attitude that tomorrow will be a better day!!

Stepped on the scale this morning - gained back the 2 pounds I lost last week - vowing to stay positive and not give up.

What I ate so far today:

breakfast:
orange juice
small bowl of cranberry almond crunch cereal
coffee (decaf with 1/2 & 1/2 - my weakness)

mid morning:
bought a decaf iced cofee at Dunkin Donuts - cream only - no sugar - that will last the rest of the day

lunch:
tuna casserole (finished up leftovers)
Pep. Farm Sesame crackers
diet pepsi
banana

got hungry as usual at 4:30pm - instead of making coffee had a salad and water - held me till late dinner - fresh fish sandwich - fries - only had 10 (I must be dedicated - I can;t believ eI counted fries)- a few sips of ice coffee and more water - made it passed the 9pm "hungries" - weigh in and WATP tomorrow.

weighed in today - stayed the same......oh well - positive days ahead.

todays eats:

breakfast
orange juice
decaf coffee
onion bagel (scant butter)

lunch:
iced coffee (cream - no sugar)
bbq chicken breast (leftovers)
carrot sticks
few sesame crackers
banana

afternoon snack
1/2 service of fudgsicle mini snack bar (1.5g fat per service)
2 cups coffee - need that caffeine today

dinner
small glass 2% milk
small portion meatless lasagna
green salad

pm snack
water
water
water
other 1/2 or fudgsicle bar

Did WATP 1 mile again today - still liken' it!!

Didn't post yesterday- not a good day - ate way too much fatty food at lunch and felt horrible the rest of the day - but - not horrible enough to give up - ate a small supper - drand lots of water - no 9pm snack.

Did WATP 1 mile already this morning - had decaf coffee - low fat granola bar - watered down orange jouce.

the kids want to go out for lunch today - so I guess it's fast food - fingers crossed that I wil at least eat moderately!!

OK Journal - haven't posted for few days - I'm a cheater - cheater - cheater!! Stepped on the scale this morning - it's not moving!! Well - back on track....had 1/2 DD low fat blueberry muffin for breakfast - 3 cups coffee of course. Off to do WATP *didn't do ysterday*.....more later.....

Wow - I havw not been very good posting to this - but here I go - s of lst Friday I have decided to do Slimfast. It's an easy plan that I think wil fit best into my lifestyle. I will do a meal bar for breakfast - shake for lunch and eat a sensible dinner. I wil ahve to find some good snacks ebcause in the past I know I gave up on Slimfast because I would get too hungry - probably from not eating enough. Hopefully I can stick to it this time .
Good note - I am doing really well with WATP - doing 1-2 miles every otehr day. Yippeeee!!

Hi disneyfanri,

How are you doing? still on slimfast? I'm thinking about getting the watp? can you describe it for me?

Well - I have been out of the loop for about 3 weeks now - I got into a car accident on July 31 - my Explorere was totaled - I'm stil out of work - no broken bones (thankfuly ) but major pain in my back and nect - in fact - I cannot be on the computer for more than 30 minutes without getting intense neck pain and headaches - I am seeing a chiropractor 2x/week. Needless to say no WATP for me.

In answer to you question Auntmeme - I really like WATP it's easy - fun - fast - I can't wait to get back to it. I'm hoping to start back on Slimfast this week also.

Oh my gosh, hope you feel ok. So sorry to hear. The chiropractor will get you going in no time. Remember to take the time to heal fully. Keep us posted:D I'll be getting some of those tapes tomorrow, thanks for the info.

Paula, how are you today? Peeked in at your journal and read about your accident. {{{{{{{{hugs to you}}}}}}}} Be good to yourself. Glad to see you're back to these boards!:)

Well - I did not start back on Slimfast yesterday as expected - but - all of this discomfort has definitely decreased my appetite - I am down 6 pounds from when I first started WISH - giong back to the Chiro today. Neck pain only allows me about 20 minutes computer time/day - still out of work....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter