• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pay it forward "Pixie Dust" advice needed

4littleones

DIS Veteran
We were very fortunate at Epcot and had a wonderful CM who gave us some FP for any ride at Epcot besides Frozen. We were able to use a few of them but we have a bunch left.

Upon the park closing we tried to find families who would be going back to Epcot but didn't have any luck. Everyone we talked to had no more Epcot days planned. My kids were exhausted and DH gave up.

Today is our last vacation day and also a non-park day. Any ideas how I can pass on these 5 FP's? They expire May 31st. And we are staying off site but we have a car. We will head out for meals today and souvenirs and possibly a couple hours at Aquatica but then we fly out tomorrow AM.

We were very fortunate at Epcot and had a wonderful CM who gave us some FP for any ride at Epcot besides Frozen. We were able to use a few of them but we have a bunch left.

Upon the park closing we tried to find families who would be going back to Epcot but didn't have any luck. Everyone we talked to had no more Epcot days planned. My kids were exhausted and DH gave up.

Today is our last vacation day and also a non-park day. Any ideas how I can pass on these 5 FP's? They expire May 31st. And we are staying off site but we have a car. We will head out for meals today and souvenirs and possibly a couple hours at Aquatica but then we fly out tomorrow AM.

How very nice! I see you are staying at Emerald Island resort. We will be there tomorrow! How do like it there? This will be our first time renting a house at Emerald Island. There are 5 of us staying in a 4 bedroom house. I'm really look forward to it! I hope you had a great trip!

Give them to meeeeee! Haha. Sadly I won't be down there until late tonight though. Do you have any family or friends who are going down? Or maybe you could ask someone at the hotel to give them to another family that checks in & is going to Disney?

How very nice! I see you are staying at Emerald Island resort. We will be there tomorrow! How do like it there? This will be our first time renting a house at Emerald Island. There are 5 of us staying in a 4 bedroom house. I'm really look forward to it! I hope you had a great trip!

We LOVED it here!!!! Having our own pool/hot tub and game room was fantastic. Enjoy your trip!!!

Give them to meeeeee! Haha. Sadly I won't be down there until late tonight though. Do you have any family or friends who are going down? Or maybe you could ask someone at the hotel to give them to another family that checks in & is going to Disney?

Yes, we need to checkout of the clubhouse tonight since we leave so early. That's a good idea.

We LOVED it here!!!! Having our own pool/hot tub and game room was fantastic. Enjoy your trip!!!
Has it been easy getting to the parks?

If it would be possible to leave them at the Emerald Island guard gate with my name on them I'd love to have them. Just a thought! I don't know if that's possible or not. We will be getting in late tomorrow and our first park will be Epcot on Sunday. But if you find another way to pass them forward go for it.

Thanks! Have a safe trip home!

Yes! I just sent you a private message!

It's been very easy getting to the parks. We did a Seaworld day and Aquatica day and those were easy as well. So much right around us for anything you need, Walmart has been very busy but close and convenient. We are at the Tropical Retreat...figured it's very unlikely you are at the same house but figured I'd mention it just in case.

Yes! I just sent you a private message!

It's been very easy getting to the parks. We did a Seaworld day and Aquatica day and those were easy as well. So much right around us for anything you need, Walmart has been very busy but close and convenient. We are at the Tropical Retreat...figured it's very unlikely you are at the same house but figured I'd mention it just in case.
That would have really been a coincidence! The place we are renting is called Disney Is Next Door. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter