Pay more get less ! The insanity continues !

captain america 2003

Always ready to see The World !
Hey gang , starting soon you can join Mickey and all his friends at the "Happiest place on earth " and pay more and get less ! Here at Disney we know what suckers you are so we're going to ring every last cent we can out of you for Premium this and Deluxe that , as well as "Exclusive " the other thing . We know you used to get most of this with your Disney resort stay for no additional charge but you'll forget soon enough and besides we have to top last years record setting earnings to keep our investors happy some how . So book your Awakens Summer Package today and get your "Limited" edition Star Wars Magic Band !
WHAT A JOKE !!! EMH Rest in Peace !

All park hours currently posted currently have both morning and evening EMH scheduled for all parks. In case somebody is reading this and thinking that all EMH have been cancelled.
True...thanks for making that clear for those who might not have realized that I was predicting the end of EMH , not announcing it .

:rolleyes:

vllK7.gif

"Get your exclusive new farts here. Brand new exclusive Mickey farts, get your mickey farts here. Only $$$$ per fart" -My nephew's take on the matter

"Now hear this , now hear this ,The Disney Money Train now making cash pick ups around the Magic Kingdom ...BOARD !!!" Can't you hear it ? Is it me ?

"Available soon...Mickey Magic Fastpass+ 6 packs . Purchase 6 more Fast pass+ attractions starting at $29.99 (price varies by season) . Wait less time in line and enjoy more magic ! Purchase your Premium ,Deluxe ,Exclusive Mickey MagicFastpass+ 6 pack today for your whole family !"

"Available soon...Mickey Magic Fastpass+ 6 packs . Purchase 6 more Fast pass+ attractions starting at $29.99 (price varies by season) . Wait less time in line and enjoy more magic ! Purchase your Premium ,Deluxe ,Exclusive Mickey MagicFastpass+ 6 pack today for your whole family !"

Can see this happening, if it is good enough for Universal................

Hey gang , starting soon you can join Mickey and all his friends at the "Happiest place on earth " and pay more and get less ! Here at Disney we know what suckers you are so we're going to ring every last cent we can out of you for Premium this and Deluxe that , as well as "Exclusive " the other thing . We know you used to get most of this with your Disney resort stay for no additional charge but you'll forget soon enough and besides we have to top last years record setting earnings to keep our investors happy some how . So book your Awakens Summer Package today and get your "Limited" edition Star Wars Magic Band !

You're gonna need to work on your Disney-speak...

So.......I'm...Guessing we won't be seeing you down there again, anytime soon???? Is that accurate?

As much as we used to get, * (which was way more back then)compared to now does su*k...But It still is a pretty good value...Just Not Great anymore.....Do I hate the fact sure, but no other place gives you ---> that feeling that you get when down at WDW...:confused3
Just my $.02.

Here's how you tell them to stop, quit patronizing them in large enough numbers to affect the bottom line. That's all that will stop any of it.

I just booked a room using an agent that was offering a 55% discount on rooms at the Poly and a big discount on park tickets as well. There is absolutely no reason to pay anywhere close to full price.

I just booked a room using an agent that was offering a 55% discount on rooms at the Poly and a big discount on park tickets as well. There is absolutely no reason to pay anywhere close to full price.

Where did you get that deal?

This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Ironic, since this post is one of the saddest. Trip costs get harder to justify by the day now :(

I agree! Can't say I agree with its use here, but that's the best popcorn eating animation I've seen yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter