• Love crunchy Peanut Butter

• Love smooth Peanut Butter

• Love it all

• Hate the stuff

• Only eat peanuts out of a packet!

Results are only viewable after voting.

~*Belle 2003*~

<font color=navy>I used to be indecisive, but now
My DH adores the stuff in sandwiches where I can take it or leave it. I prefer my peanuts out of a packet! :)

pnutbutter.jpg

How about you?

I usually eat reduced fat smooth, but I will eat crunchy sometimes.

I love the extra crunchy peanut butter...:D

I love creamy peanut butter - but it doesn't like me. It gives me indigestion, but I eat it anyway. :teeth:

I hate peanut butter of any kind. If that was the last food on the earth, I'd have to starve. :p

Am not very fond of peanut butter, but if I decide to have a PB & J sandwich, it better be smooth.

Peanut butter sits atop my list, just after chocolate. Combine the 2, I'm in heaven. PB&J = The ULTIMATE comfort food for me. And I want Creamy!

Creamy, especially when Hershey kisses are dipped in it! When I was little I used to eat the stuff with a spoon out of the jar.

Chocolate + Peanut Butter = pure heaven!

Since I've been pregnant I've been craving it and eat it every day. (creamy only please) I love it on english muffins, apples, and bananas. I just tried it on the hershe's kisses- Wow! Super yummy! And one day I didn't have anything to put it on so I got out the potato chips and ate it on them. Not to bad!

I love to eat Peter Pan peanut butter and dream of Disney World!

WDW take me away........

It has to be Skippy Creamy peanut butter. Preferably the reduced fat version. No other brand or texture. I remember that when I was a kid my dad liked crunchy. I couldn't stand to have the peanuts get stuck in my teeth! Yuck!!

Creamy Jif peanut butter for me. Will have to get some kisses tomorrow at the store, and give that combination a try. Sounds yummy.

I'd rather have boiled peanuts. When I was a kid I loved peanut butter but somewhere along the way my taste changed. The rest of my family loves it though.

Peter Pan smooth peanut butter. But I go through phases when I can't stand it. I think due to the fact that in high school, I ate it straight from the jar with a spoon. I don't recommend it.

absolutely love......peanut butter with fluff.....that is the ultimate comfort sandwich around

I love Jiff creamy even though Skippy is OK. PB&J sandwiches are great and so is peanut butter on bananas. Yummy! :)

ALL types of peanut butter are yummy! Crunchy or smooth, i will eat out of both the jars with spoons. Oh and PB with Marshmellow Cream, or just marshmellows in general.. TO DIE FOR. I would smush up PB and marshmellows together to make this taffy like thing when i was a kid. If only we had marshmellows right now..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter