Peanut Butter

What's your preference?

• Love crunchy Peanut Butter

• Love smooth Peanut Butter

• Love it all

• Hate the stuff

• Only eat peanuts out of a packet!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't like peanuts (unless their boiled:teeth: ). I don't like pb too much. I'll eat it every now and then. Sometimes I'll put a spoonful in some vanilla ice cream. I have to buy JIF creamy for my SO (he goes through that stuff pretty fast:eek: ).

I love smooth PB and will only eat Jif. Actually I eat it out of the jar. I like crunchy, sometimes.

Do you find that PB sticks to the inside of your mouth as it's so thick? Must be all the addictives they add to it!

What actually is fluff? Is it some kind of marshmallow?

but marshmellow fluff is the ultimate stuff......I also put it in my hot chocolate and just sit there and lick it off the spoon......just delicious.....how does one explain fluff to anyone......well it is this white stuff that is wicked sweet and you spread it on peanut butter sandwiches......and also I have put it between two small slices of chocolate cake or brownies....oh yummy.....

[color=3300ff]I hate peanut butter unless it's in a PB and jelly sandwich. That's the only way I'll eat it.[/color]

Don't love or hate it. I just eat it a few times a year.

Only smooth peanut butter for this family!

Anybody tried the Whipped Peter Pan? Yummy! Friend of mine got me hooked on it.

Originally posted by pumba
but marshmellow fluff is the ultimate stuff......I also put it in my hot chocolate and just sit there and lick it off the spoon......just delicious.....how does one explain fluff to anyone......well it is this white stuff that is wicked sweet and you spread it on peanut butter sandwiches......and also I have put it between two small slices of chocolate cake or brownies....oh yummy.....

Thanks for trying to describe fluff to me Pumba! :)

I will have to remember to look out for it the next time we visit the USA!

Is it similar to whipped cream in texture?

I don't eat peanut butter very often, I actually can't remember the last time I had any but when I do it has to be extra crunchy! I'm really picky about that and it has to be on wheat bread. :rolleyes:

of course inside Reese's Peanut Butter cups, creamy is fine. ;)

but had a craving for crunchy when I was pg. ;)

I love the stuff, especially the smooth version, although I doo quite like the crunchy from time to time. I often have peanut butter sandwiches for my lunch at work. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter