Pen Pal Exchange-April-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
To all participants, I have sent out pen pal info. to everyones pm box, so please check your box. We will be starting the weekly check in starting this week. And, this time around, things will go a bit different. Before sending out the twist of the month to each pen pal for the reveal, I will be sending out 3-5 questions each month via a pm. Pen pals, please answer these questions, and pm it to your pen pal shortly after getting the pm questions. Your pen pal may use the answers in selecting, or helping them find your monthly twist. I will be sending out the first set of questions for the month of April today. Then by next week, you will get the twist of the month so that you can go shopping. And as soon as the March pen pal exchange is completed, then the topic for April will be announced. Have fun!

Aw rats, I missed the sign up. I'll have to keep an eye open for the next one.

Thank you pen pals for checking in. I will be sending out twist and topic info shortly. This means that everyone will be able to get an early head start, and hoping that all mailings will be on time. If you do not get a pm by the ending of the day, please contact me.

Last edited:
Thank you very much Cindy for all of my Disney, and Spring goodies! Have a Happy Easter!

Checking in.......and I received my letter from Patsy. Thanks for princess jelly bellies and the very cute draw string bag---it has bees on it!!!

Thank you Stacey for the necklace, and for the yummy treat! I treated myself to an Easter drink this morning thanks to you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter