Pen Pal Exchange-April-COMPLETED!

Any arrivals? All except our international mailing should arrive to their destinations by this weekend. Please update me, and your pen pal as soon as you have received your exchange.

Anyone get any mail this weekend? Getting worried about the last few mailings.

Cindy, did you get yours from Maria? It was sent on 4/10, so it should have arrived to you.

Stacey, the one sent to you from Keelie was sent on 4/6, so it should get to you soon.-(updated)

Cindy, I have been checking my mail, but nothing here yet...maybe by Monday?-(the post office was closed by the time we had gotten our parcel pick up card, so will check back on Monday, and will update then. I think it is the exchange from you).

Please update me pen pals, thank you.

*Updated

Last edited:

Hi! I received mine over a week ago as per my message on the previous page :) Don't think Stacey has received mine yet, sop hopefully will be there soon! :)

Pen pals, please check in for the week.

Once we have heard of all April arrivals, I will send out the topic and twist for May so that everyone is able to get an early start on it.

Thank you Cindy for my cute towel! I love the design, and will be using it very soon :)

This completes this month. I will send out the topic, and twist for next month later tonight.

COMPLETED, and CLOSED!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter