~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

If anyone would like to join in on the next round of the Pen Pal Letter Swap....sign up by today. I might be closing it tonight or very soon.

Checking in! Happy Memorial Day to everyone!

I received your card over the weekend. What a lovely yellow rose!!!

Thanks very much for all the assorted teas and drink mixes. I need something to add to my water---not a "plain water" drinker.

Thanks for the nice letter.......Cindy:thumbsup2

Yeah..... good for you :cool1:

Also received my letter from Patsy. It was in a beautiful homemade card. Enclosed was a banana smoothie which may be delicious with a little coconut rum :rolleyes1 Thank you!! :hug:

Enjoy your drink!
10.gif

Recieved my lovely handmade card from patsy yesterday. Can't wait to try the chocolate bananna smothie this weekend. Thanks:flower3:

Going to the post office tomorrow and mail mine out.... Does it need delivery confirmation on this?
No delivery confirmation is not required, but suggested.

Recieved my lovely handmade card from patsy yesterday. Can't wait to try the chocolate bananna smothie this weekend. Thanks:flower3:

Enjoy!

REMINDER: Friday is the check in by date. Also, please remember to post here once your letter/twist has been sent off, and as soon as you receive them. The send by date for this months letter is June 12.

Ok! I am back! So, consider this my late check in. lol :lmao:

Gonna get started on mine tonight! Woot!

Checking in, letter will be out by end of the week.

Great! Just post once it is sent off. Did you happen to receive the letter I had sent to you?

I am still looking for one or a few more pen pals if anyone is interested in joining the next round of our pen pal letter swap. Will be closing the swap sign up soon.

Great! Just post once it is sent off. Did you happen to receive the letter I had sent to you?

I am still looking for one or a few more pen pals if anyone is interested in joining the next round of our pen pal letter swap. Will be closing the swap sign up soon.

Just got your letter today, Thank you!!! I will sign up for the next round :)

Reminders for everyone-
*Please remember to check in for the week. Thank you to those who have already checked in.
*This Sunday the 12th, is the send by date. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your swap, and as you receive them. We have just one month left after this.
*And if you have signed up to join in on the next round, weekly check ins are starting from this week, so please do check in there so that I can mark your name off of the list for the week, and I know that you are around.

Checking in. Just a reminder I will be in :tink: :smickey:. I ll be back on the boards on June 20th. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter