~Pen Pal Letter Swap-JUNE~ COMPLETED!!!

TODAY is the SEND BY DATE for all JUNE letters.

Feel free to start checking in for this coming week. Remember to check in by Friday.

***Hint for next months Topic of the Month.....save up your stores weekly grocery ads.

checking in for week and ? Does it need to be more than one weeks worth of ads?

Last but not least, this slacker mailed her package off today :confused3
Sorry, alot going on this last week.

No I am the slacker! I just SENT! Sorry - took an impromptu vacation this weekend with no cell phone service in the mountains. I sent it this morning. I would have told you about the vacation if my fiance didn't surprise me!!

So sorry!!! I still <3 my Pen Pals! Don't want you to think I stopped sending!! :)

I feel really bad for sending late - that is not like me!! Sorry fellow Pen Pals.

Just an update - I have received any letters either, even when we were away the neighbor did not see anything.

Thanks!

We have 2 stores here so should be enough but will save 2 weeks jic :) ty

Got a great letter from Jennifer (xanphylus)! Love the tang drink that came with it :)

Received a fun letter from Cindy (Clhcpaca) and a great card!! Can't wait to try out the drink mixes :)

Checking in. :banana:

My letters are written and my Twists are ready. Just need to get them all in the proper envelopes and into the mail. They will go out tomorrow. I will post when they are actually mailed.

Cindy

Hi Patsy.....:flower3:

I am sorry that I forgot to post that they were actually in the mail. I did remember posting:cool1: need to get my act together. Thanks again for taking all this time andeffort to do the pen pal exchange.:grouphug:

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter