Perfect Day Coco Cay

DLgal

DIS Veteran
So, I just came across an article about what they are doing at Coco Cay and I thought it looked AMAZING. Truly, it has made me want to book a Royal Caribbean cruise that visits this island. I know it won't be done until late 2019 (So realistically, we'd be looking at a Summer 2020 cruise).

Does anyone know which ships/itineraries will be visiting this island at that point?

I thought the same thing when I saw the plans.

I'm booked on the Mariner of the seas (which is about to be dry docked) for a 4 nights Bahamas cruise.

They had other cruises with it but they were longer and more expensive. If I get a raise until then I might look into a longer cruise, who know. LOL

I plan to book Mariner of the Seas for a 4-night late next year, and add on some Disney days :) I believe they have other ships going there, and will be adding more once the dock is done as they won't need to tender, so the bigger ships will be able to travel there. I would personally prefer to be on a smaller ship though, fewer people using all those fabulous things! My son will be so excited.

A quick search shows Mariner and Navigator doing Bahamas cruises with Coco as a stop. Symphony, Allure & Harmony will also be doing Caribbean cruises and docking there. Mix of Eastern and Westerns, depending on the ship and dates.

Rhapsody looks to be stopping there on the transatlantic from Barcelona to Tampa in Nov 2019 as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter