Pet Swap 2011~Closed

We are postal!!!:dance3:
Please let me know when you receive your package.
I'm working on getting a slide show up-bear with me, I've never done one before. ;)

:cool1: I'll keep an eye out for my postie (tho with international postage it might be a while! ha ha!)

Snickerdoodle is gorgeous! We've got a couple of gerbil which bite, hate being picked up and eat every toy you give them! ha ha! she sounds adorable letting you rub her tummy!

I received my package. Everything looks awesome! Thanks!!!! I'm off to look at the slideshow to see all the great things I didn't sign-up for.

Anne, thanks for hostessing. This was a great swap!

Got my package yesterday. Everything looked great! I can't wait to use this stuff!

Thank you Anne for hostessing such a nice swap.

Thanks for letting me know ladies! Glad you liked your goodies!!:) I think every group turned out really cute!

Anne - got mine a while ago...forgot to post! Sorry! Love it all...got it put away and hoping to put it to good use soon!!!!

Thanks for letting me know Erin! Glad you like your goodies. :goodvibes

This swap is officially closed out. Thanks for playing everyone!!:)

Great ideas!! I really enjoyed looking at the slide show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter