group C

DSCN3387.jpg

group D

DSCN3388.jpg

group G

DSCN3389.jpg

group H

DSCN3390.jpg

group Q, I'll be sticking in some brads with these for an extra embellishment.

DSCN3391.jpg

group R

I'll be postal today :)

Cheryl - as always....simply gorgeous!!!! I HAVE GOT to get one of those border punches....LOVE IT! Just got an ACM coupon for 20% off this Friday, too!! Wonder if mine will have that one?

Thanks for the kind words :) I got the punch at Michael's for 40% off last week. I included extra embellies because I wasn't sure if punching the border counted as an embellishment and I loved the mats as is (2 layers, punch, specialty paper), but, I wanted y'all to have the option to add a brad if you wanted.

Those look great Cheryl!!! I saw that punch at Michael's last week, and almost got it-but I forgot my coupon. Definately getting it next trip!

I'll let you know when they get here. :)

wdwmickey-fantastic spoilers!! I also love that paw print punch....have never seen it so must look for it for myself!!:)

Oops, check-in was Sunday and I'm late!! I'm behind on this swap, but will be getting it done this week or on the weekend. I don't think I'll have it in the mail by the 23rd, but should have it to you by the due date.

Thanks for checking in Stephanie! There's no rush-I can push the due date back another week or so if we need to.

How is everyone else doing? Do you need more time? I have just started my letters, everything is so crazy in May with field day, end of the year parties, baseball, etc, etc... :eek:

I would love an extension on the due date if everyone agrees. One more week would be awesome. If not, I'll get these done and to you by the current date, it would just be so much easier to have a bit more time.:goodvibes

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to complete this swap. Things have been crazy with MIL getting put in the hospital over and over again, and dealing with end of school year stuff.

I just looked at the pictures, and I'm even more sad I wasn't able to complete this.

I hope everyone is well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter