Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Mine are postal - the lady at the PO said that it'll take about 5 working days but I'm not holding my breath! Hopefully they will get to you quickly tho! I forgot to take pics before I sent them so I cant post photos! sorry!

Great! No problem on the photos-I'll take some of everyone's and put together a slide show. :goodvibes

Checking in--all cut, just need to assemble.

Love those Traci :)

Please check in by tomorrow, April 15th and let me know how you're doing. I'm thinking about extending this swap a couple of weeks-I know I could use the extra time.

Scrappinstevie-I got your package today. Everything looks great!! Thanks so much for the hostess gift.:goodvibes

I'll take pictures of everyone's groups as they come in and start a slideshow.:)

I am so relieved it arrived safe and sound....now I can relax about my first ever swap on the Disboards!!:banana:

Thank You for hostessing!!

Here are the last of my groups:

Grp. C Bow Wow
001-5.jpg

Grp. D Bark
002-5.jpg

Grp. K Fur Baby (cat)
004-4.jpg

Grp. R Puppies--title
003-4.jpg

I mailed my package today priority with DC. It should be there wednesday.

I haven't really gotten much work done on these but all my dog things are in 1 place so it shouldn't take long they are on the plan for the week.

Rebecca

Thanks for checking in Rebecca!

Traci-your groups are great!:) Love the bow wow ribbon-just perfect for that group.:thumbsup2 I'll let you know when your package gets here.

Here are Scrappinstevie's groups:

A1-
DSC_1313.jpg

D1-
DSC_1314.jpg

Q1-
DSC_1316.jpg

She did a great job on them-everything is so detailed. Love them all!!:love:

Traci - love your letters...as always!

And......scrappinstevie.....woohooooooooo!!! Yay for the newbie! What a catch!

Ok, I've decided to push the due date back to May 31st (Tuesday after Memorial Day), which will make the mail by date May 23rd. There are just so many swaps going on right now, and I don't want anyone to stress about getting your items done in time.:goodvibes If I get everyone's stuff sooner, I'll go ahead and sort them and mail them back to you asap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter