Pet Swap 2011~Closed

It's ok Jennifer-family certainly does come first. Hope things have calmed down for you. Sending P & PD your way!!:hug:

Hey Anne...just realized I forgot to check in for the 15th!!! :scared1: Soooooo sorry! Here are my details:

A. Done
A1. cut, need to assemble
B. cut, need to assemble
C. cut, need to assemble
D. cut, need to assemble
E. cut, need to assemble
F. done
G. cut, need to assemble
H. cut, started assembling
I. cut, need to assemble
Q. cut, need to assemble
Q1. cut, need to assemble
R. cut, need to assemble
S. cut, need to assemble

I know it looks scary with the mail date being next week, but really the cutting takes me the longest. So, these will all come together fairly quickly. I am not sure that I will get to work on them this weekend, but I will definitely have them to you before the 10th due date!! I will get some pictures up when I bag and tag!!

I just need to bag and tag- all my groups are done. I plan to mail on Tuesday morning before we leave.

Rebecca

I'm finished!!!!:goodvibes I've bagged and tagged too! I just need to package them up to mail. They will be taken to the post office this afternoon to mail. I'll pm you the DC# since we leave for WDW tomorrow morning and I won't be around if there's a problem.

Got you down as mailed Stephanie-have a great time on your trip!!!:)

How is everyone else doing? Today is the mail-by date. If you haven't mailed yet, please let me know your expected mail date. If you need a little more time, that's ok-I'm still working on mine.

I didn't get mine mailed before I left so it will be out Monday instead.

Rebecca

Stephanie-got your package yesterday. Everything looks great! Thanks for the gift!!:)

Rebecca & Erin-that sounds good.

I would like to send a great big I'm Sorry to everyone in this swap, most of all to our wonderful hostess Anne! I thought I sent my package last week. Had it all boxed and in the car. I actually thought I also mailed it. But, when I got groceries today, there it was. I had to get right home so DH could go to a meeting with my car. (His is hooked up to the landscaping trailer.) Anyway, as soon as he gets back, I will get it on it's way. I have no excuse other than being absent minded and a busy mom! LOL Again, sorry! Anne ~ I will give you the DC number via pm!

Erin~it's fine!! Sometimes real life gets in the way-I totally understand. Just get it sent out when you can. I won't have time to sort these until the weekend anyway.

Erin~it's fine!! Sometimes real life gets in the way-I totally understand. Just get it sent out when you can. I won't have time to sort these until the weekend anyway.

It went out yesterday!! LOL So sorry! You should have it tomorrow! I hope to get the pictures posted maybe later today or in the am tomorrow.

Erin-got your package today. Everything looks great!! Thanks for the goodies. :goodvibes

I'll start sorting and taking pics of all the groups this weekend, and will mail out on Monday. :thumbsup2

Meet our new pet Snickerdoodle. She joined our family on Friday and is fitting right in. She came from AlexWyattMommy who bought her son a "male" hamster...but a few weeks later it had babies!! Ann has become quite knowledable about all things hamster since she had 7 babies to raise. She seriously did such a GREAT JOB and Snickerdoodle came to us tame and loving to be petted--she even rolls over and lets you rub her belly.

Isn't she cute! She's a mink colored Syrian hamster--5 weeks old
036-2.jpg

041.jpg

What a little cutie!!! What is that thing she's sitting in? Looks like a little hamster log. She is so precious, I know the kids are loving their new friend!!:)

What a little cutie!!! What is that thing she's sitting in? Looks like a little hamster log. She is so precious, I know the kids are loving their new friend!!:)

Yes, it's a little log--actually it's edible but so far she hasn't been chewing on it. We are not lacking in toys for her cage that's for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter