Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Oh, I found a picture of him with his eyes open :)

Picture_0220.jpg

Traci-Bentley is the cutest little guy!! Love the pic of him with the stick in his mouth-he's ready to play! How big will he get?

Thanks Anne! He's full grown at 13.2 lbs. and he's mostly fur. When I give him a bath he looks so tiny and skinny.

Loved seeing everyone's pictures!!!! Choc., Van., Mocha, Latte---CUUUUTE Names. My girls were so interested in the pic. of Blu with his different eye color. Chubs-a-lot and Fatty McGee got a thumbs up for fun names from my girls too!:thumbsup2

Traci-Bentley is the cutest little guy!! Love the pic of him with the stick in his mouth-he's ready to play! How big will he get?

Thanks Anne! He's full grown at 13.2 lbs. and he's mostly fur. When I give him a bath he looks so tiny and skinny.

Loved seeing everyone's pictures!!!! Choc., Van., Mocha, Latte---CUUUUTE Names. My girls were so interested in the pic. of Blu with his different eye color. Chubs-a-lot and Fatty McGee got a thumbs up for fun names from my girls too!:thumbsup2

Everyone's pets are so cute! I love looking at photos! Think i need to bring the cat numbers up! ha ha!

P1160210.jpg

Thats Felix - he's the youngest at 7 and a complete pain at times! ha ha!

P1160199.jpg

My little baby (even if he is 9!) He was called scruffy when we adopted him but his fur is so lovely that its really not a good name for him! Boo kinda stuck

P1160196.jpg

and lastly Clara aka Tubby! its not totally her fault because she does have short legs but she does like her food!

My groups look good!

I love all the furbaby photos that have been posted! It's fun to see everyone's pets. I'll get some up of my kitties later today.

Such pretty kitties Jayne. I love how Felix has a perfect little triangle marking around his nose. They all look sosoft and sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Here are my babies.

This is my big boy, T.K. He's actually DS's kitty, but he's a big part of the family and King of the House. He adores DS and gets so excited when DS walks into a room. He'll start purring and bobbing his head!
DSC00040006.jpg

This is my sweet little Nigel. He's a HUGE chicken and runs from his own shadow.
DSC00186002_edited-1.jpg

Stephanie--How funny that Nigel is just hanging out in the sink:rotfl2::rotfl2:. Does he do that often or was it just a one time deal that you had to get a picture of? Your cats are beautiful!

Stephanie--How funny that Nigel is just hanging out in the sink:rotfl2::rotfl2:. Does he do that often or was it just a one time deal that you had to get a picture of? Your cats are beautiful!

He likes the sink. I think it makes him feel secure. He's a fraidy cat and is usually tucked away inside something or is surrounded by something. He doesn't like wide open spaces. He's the sweetest cat ever, though. We've had him 5 1/2 years and in that time he's never gotten mad or acted annoyed or anything.

All the babies are so cute!

I love the cats! We had one that slept in the sink also!! They are so funny! Cats are very individual! I am outnumbered in my house, however. No one else really is a cat person. So, we went the dog route after the last cat. DD likes them, but doesn't really speak up. That's why I got my baby!! LOL

Anyway, I think everyone the cutest animals!! I love how we are all so proud of them! Some have kids...some don't. But kids or not...we still look at the pets as family members! So great!

Here are my little ones:
Duchess- our smooth coat mini doxie
IMG_5756.jpg

Sultan- our long haired mini (but really small standard doxie
IMG_9044.jpg

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter