Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Can I just mail my cat to someone? She was found and was only to be with us temporarily until I could find a home for her since it was winter. I can box her up and send her along if someone wants her. :goodvibes Anyone? BTW - her name in Minnie.

Can I just mail my cat to someone? She was found and was only to be with us temporarily until I could find a home for her since it was winter. I can box her up and send her along if someone wants her. :goodvibes Anyone? BTW - her name in Minnie.

That was sweet of you to take her in! Does Minnie wear a big bow?:lmao: I hope you can find a home for her soon!

As a matter of fact she sometimes does. She doesn't like it, but she humors me. She gets room and board - I get entertainment when I'm bored. It all works out.

As a matter of fact she sometimes does. She doesn't like it, but she humors me. She gets room and board - I get entertainment when I'm bored. It all works out.

:rotfl2:

I'm a sucker for strays too-had a stray cat last year until she found another home, and found my newest puppy Woody on the side of the road in December. Pretty soon we'll have more animals than people in this house!!:rotfl:

If my Alley wasn't so bratty, I'd take her in a heartbeat! Meezer would love some new tail (I couldn't resist!), but Alley wouldn't like her ;)

:rotfl2:

I'm a sucker for strays too-had a stray cat last year until she found another home, and found my newest puppy Woody on the side of the road in December. Pretty soon we'll have more animals than people in this house!!:rotfl:

We have the same number of dogs as people, DD1 always wants another puppy (so NOT happening) ;)

We have the same number of dogs as people, DD1 always wants another puppy (so NOT happening) ;)

There are 5 of us-right now we have 3 dogs & 1 cat...and DS5 is begging for a hamster or gerbil for his birthday. Then when we breed our sheltie next year DH is talking about keeping one of the puppies. We'll be outnumbered!!!:scared1:

We're already outnumber in our house - there's 3 cats and 2 gerbils and only 3 of us! I was going to be good and not sign up for any more but got soo many cat photos they'd be sure to get used! ha ha!

Anne - can I send you my picks for this one or do you want me to get a buddy? I don't think at this point that I will be home at the time of sign-ups (it may change, but as of right now). That morning I will be on my way to pick up my new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the more reason I NEEEEEED to be in on this swap!!!!! I will wait until next week to know for sure before sending the choices either to you or a buddy!!

Anne - can I send you my picks for this one or do you want me to get a buddy? I don't think at this point that I will be home at the time of sign-ups (it may change, but as of right now). That morning I will be on my way to pick up my new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the more reason I NEEEEEED to be in on this swap!!!!! I will wait until next week to know for sure before sending the choices either to you or a buddy!!

No Way! You're getting the puppy you wanted? A boy or girl? What's the name? Yay for you!!!

No Way! You're getting the puppy you wanted? A boy or girl? What's the name? Yay for you!!!

Yep!!! He's going to be my birthday present from the hubs!! It's a boy...naming him Magnus (I think). LOL That was a dinner debate with the kids last night!! I should see if I can post the link to him on here. If I can't, I will for sure post pix when I get him!!

How exciting Erin!!!:yay: Yes you can PM me your picks.

I am so excited...not looking forward to the clean-up, but it'll be fun with a new baby! I will see next week when we are going...we may have to wait until a little later in the day to go. So, then I would be able to get myself signed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter