Pet Swap 2011~Closed

Sign ups for this swap are in 5 days!!:yay: I'll change this interest thread to the sign-up thread at 9 am est this coming Friday March 18th. Be thinking about which groups you want to join, and if you need a sign-up buddy let me know.

Thanks!
Anne:)

I will need a sign up buddy for this Friday please. I'm leaving to go to a conference on Thursday night and I won't get back until late Saturday. No internet while I'm there. If you can help please let me know and I'll pm you my wish list. Thanks!:)

I will need a sign up buddy for this Friday please. I'm leaving to go to a conference on Thursday night and I won't get back until late Saturday. No internet while I'm there. If you can help please let me know and I'll pm you my wish list. Thanks!:)

PM me and I'll take care of it. I'll be at work by 8:30 that day.

mycutiepatooties:
I'd like spots in all of the 2 inch dog themed letter groups. Any letter(s) and/or icon is fine.
groups A-H

Also I'd like Single Element Groups Q and R.

morgansmom2000:
Any letter(s) in I, J, K, L, M, N, O
Photomats in S and T

Good morning :)

May I please have:

Groups A, B, C, D, G, H any letter

and

Group Q--mats
Group R--title "Puppy Love"

Thanks so much :)

I would like any spot in the following letter groups:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H

I believe that is all the dog letter groups- If I am missing any letter groups for dogs I did it accidentally and want them all.

I will think about elements before signing up for those.

Rebecca

Hey. I am a first timer.
I would like to do:
Group C letter O
Group H letter R
Group V Title
Group W photo mats

Thanks

:welcome:
Welcome Recipegal!!! You are gonna have so much fun swapping with us!!:)

-On group H I gave you R & B because that's a 2 letter per person group.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter