Phased closures when staying at the shades of green

Tink_83

DIS Veteran
First I know that this is a new situation and Disney can decide to change everything when they finally reopen and that to an extent everything is massive speculation. That said, assuming they operate at 50% capacity how do phased closures work for guests staying at the shades of green. My Dad is getting the rooms and the cost was very good, but since I’ve not stayed recently I’m not sure how shades of green guests are treated. I know we don’t get magic bands but it’s my understanding we get extended park hours.

I’m asking since I know normally on-site guests get priority into the parks during a phased closure (I also have dinner booked every park day). My thoughts went to the fact that there are a lot of partnered hotels now, not just shades of green guests and as such we may get categorized differently during a phased closure. Thoughts? Am I overthinking this. The trip is scheduled for July so I’m thinking I really have like at most a 25% shot of Disney being open... But with FP day looming I now feel the need to try to strategize this trip if only a little. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter