Philharmagic! Tower of Terror! Earl! Dinosaur!....and my WEDDING - Packing!

Future World:

Mission: Space (green!)

Ah you must be mad take nurofen I had such a weird head ache after felt like some washing pressing on my forehead

<3 the update

and YAY for last exam :banana:

Just joining in on your PTR, you have an amazing trip planned so far! DH and I renewed our vows at WDW in April last year, it was a perfect day and DFTW did a wonderful job for us. I'm sure your wedding will be a dream come true for you too!

Hello! Hayley here, 3rd contributer and uber exited younger bridesmaid! just popping in to say hi, you haven't scared me off (would take a lot to scare me away from the DIS!!!!) This is me :

16561_174638261783_660981783_3514714_1289066_n.jpg

I'm with Joe McElderry from the x factor, I had a pic
I had a pic of me and my older sister (Tors' other bridesmaid) lined up, but Tors suggested i showed you lovely people this little treat! My plans aren't very finalised yet, as we can't book for my family for a little while because of my Mum's work, I'm most exited about the 28th and 29th, the 29th for obvious reasons, and the 28th because I plan to get my first experience of Philharmagic and have a wonderful girly day with my two sisters (Tors is regarded as family here). I'll be around a lot more after my silly exams are out of the way! And, here is the treat you have all been waiting for:

16561_174638276783_660981783_3514716_8144441_n.jpg

Possibly the cheesiest people ever, they were really sweet though!
Hayleyxx

Hey Hayley, My sister is a huge Jeward fan she must see them every week she is mad for it travels all across the country for them, they know her so well now she even has their mums phone number haha!

I wish i had selected Green on Mission space i felt so ill after riding Orange :headache:

Hey Hayley, My sister is a huge Jeward fan she must see them every week she is mad for it travels all across the country for them, they know her so well now she even has their mums phone number haha!
Now that's commitment!

hi i like to wish you all the best with youre wedding on the 29th march in wdw.
i have been to my sisters wedding at cypress garden a good 11 years ago.
i hope the humidity is going to be low as its a killer in a full morning suit.

les :santa:

ps thanks for having it on my birthday :thumbsup2

Yay, just found your PTR hun :)

I just want to add that I love love LOVE the colour scheme you have for the wedding, its going to look beautiful!

I look forward to hearing and reading about it more.

Only just found this PTR. Your plans sound wonderful and I am sure your wedding is going to be amazing. I look forward to hearing all the details about it.

Hello! thought i'd pop by and tell you my "must do's" for MK and Epcot:

Magic Kingdom

Favourite Land: Main Street USA
Must Do Attractions: Splash Mountain,
Pirates of the Carribean,
Thunder Mountain,
Mickey’s Philharmagic

Must Do Food:
Aloha Isle (gotta get me a Dole Whip!!!),
Cosmic Ray’s (mmm Toppings Bar),
Goofy’s Candy Co,
Main Street Bakery (Cinnamon Bun!!!)

Others:
3pm parade, Spectromagic, Wishes,
Steam Boat.

Epcot

Must Do Attractions:
Future World: Soarin’,
TestTrack, Spaceship Earth (gotta see my future again!)

World Showcase: GERMANY!!!, Norway,
Basically all of the Pavilions!

Must Do Food:
Biergarten (love this place!),
Kringla Bakeri Og (I NEED to try a schoolbread!)

Other:
Like Tors and Jack, Club Cool, got the best Dr Pepper lip balm there last time!

Great Pre Trip report Torsie. All caught up and loving all the plans and everyone's different input. Hope you have a lovely wedding your colour scheme looks gorgeous.

I also agree with you about having your beauty and the beast moment at the Grand Floridian. :cloud9: I cant wait to stay there one day a disneymoon is probably the only time I can justify it. :goodvibes

Onto to perhaps our favourite park, (am I the only person who feels guilty as soon as I say I have a favourite because then my head goes - "but Philharmagic, Main Street, Dinosaur, Test Track"). Anyway back to the highlights. It's time for:

image001.jpg

Attractions:

Tower of Terror! – Having been a bit of a wimp with this ride and only riding once each trip to DLRP then keeping clear, in WDW last October we chickened out the first couple of times we visited DHS, but finally rode on about day 9. Then on our last day we rode again and I think that’s the go that turned the fear into fun! We went back on twice more right after and I was even brave enough to put my hands in the air! Now it’s one of the rides I’m most excited for! Also, my Mum has said she’ll go on it, and I know that although she’ll be really nervous she’ll have a great time and come off laughing and very proud of herself so I can’t wait for that!

Toy Story Mania – We both love this, and I know my Dad will think it’s one of the best things ever! My plan for our DHS day is for Jack to take my parents down to ToT on a gentle stroll, while I run like lightening to TSM and grab some FPs! They don’t have much time for the parks during their short tip, but I want them to ride these two!

American Idol – I thought this was really good fun, and look forward to watching again.

Beauty and the Beast – This was by far my favourite show we saw last trip. When B&B came out I was only 6 or 7 and I absolutely adored it, I still know every word to every song, so this is right up my street! I had goose bumps the whole way through.

Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream – Jack and I lost a good couple of hours in here as we love Walt and what he created and found everything interesting and exciting in here!

Food:

Sci-Fi Dine In – We really enjoyed Sci-Fi last trip, and I think some of our friends who are coming on the trip will really love it!

Other:

That DHS feeling. There is something about DHS that I just love. Especially at night, it feels so comfortable and pleasant and like home to me. I love it there. I think maybe it’s because it feels like there’s quite a lot of space, and yet it’s kind of compact. One evening it was twilight and all the big signs and buildings were lit up, and people were all sitting on the ground watching the Idol finale on the big screen outside the theatre, it was one of those really lovely relaxed, happy moments of my trip.

Attractions:

Toy Story Mania – if this didn’t have such long queues my best man and I would no doubt be on this ride all day long, we spend most evenings playing shooters online together so I know he will delight in competing to earn the wildcat, beaver and bear. My only complaint with this attraction is that I want more!

The Magic of Disney Animation – I love this for the sneak previews alone! It’s great to get a glimpse into the work and ideas that go into creating the story worlds of Disney, it’s also a great opportunity to meet some stars, last year we saw Carl and Russell from Up, maybe we will meet someone new there this time...

Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream – if there is one thing Walt and I share (of which there are actually many) it’s a love of miniatures. That’s just one small gem in this great exhibit that just like the Disney Animation attraction gives you a glimpse into the hard work and determination behind the dreams and sparks that went into creating the magic we all love. I don’t want to miss the opportunity to revisit bygone memorabilia, unique art works and one inspirational film. Plus its cool and quiet, great for hot, busy days!

The Great Movie Ride – dare I say, one of the classics! There is no way I am letting my friends and family leave Hollywood Studios without experiencing the ‘delights’ of the munchkins or the ‘horror’ of the alien. To be honest, much like Ellen’s Energy Adventure, the technology of the ride and the sheer size of the ride vehicles are interesting enough for me, but unlike Ellen this one actually is interesting and fun, definitely worth at least one revisit.

Food:

Sci-Fi Dine in – burgers? Shakes? Clever theme? Sci-fi? Aliens? Eating in a car? I’m there.

Other:

Twilight, and by that I mean the time of day, not the genre ruining teenage vampmance. The best time to experience this park is as the sun falls and the lights come on, it really gives the park the glamorous glitzy feel of nostalgic Hollywood and is a great time to wander around and appreciate the Disney brand detail. I shall also make sure I visit the shops in DHS, the bookshop had some surprises I hadn’t seen anywhere else and there seems to be more emphasis on t-shirts and clothes. I also like the idea of a villains shop, even if it is a little disappointing once you’re in there.

My final thought: I can’t believe Victoria didn’t have Fantasmic on her list!

:scared1:

I can't believe I forgot about Fantasmic!!!!!!!

I love it! Truly a highlight of our last trip, and the best night show on property. Will be seeing this at least twice this trip!

Great updates I love Hollywood Studio's too and also feel guilty if i even think i have a fave park.

Fantasmic is amazing I love it can't believe they are only showing it a few times a week now :O That show is always packed out as it was.

Hi! just popping by to give you my DHS must do's

image001.jpg

Attractions:

Toy Story Mania: Tors and Jack said this si fantastic, i can't wait to give it a go!
Tower of Terror: absolute classic! i loved it in '08, though i was a bit, well, a lot of a wimp in the library (I swear there was a statue staring at me!!)
Beauty and the Beast: Great film, great show, just great! one of my mum's fave WDW attractions.

Food:

50's Prime Time: looks really fun, and the Pot Roast looks right up my dad's street!

Last trip, my family and I only spent an afternoon in DHS, so what I'd really like is to just spend a bit of time wandering around!

Just wanted to Hello.:wave: I've just finished reading your AKL stay(which was excellent by the way) and now just discovered your wedding plans!

I had my wedding at the Disney Pavilion 12 years ago when it wasn't very old and was lucky enough to stay at the Grand Floridan for 9 nights, so this is bringing back great memories. Can't wait to hear more. You both make such a cute couple.

I'm on board Torsie :thumbsup2 So exciting reading all your plans and organisation!

I'm hoping one day for a Disney wedding myself, so I'll be continuing to read this with interest :goodvibes

Hi everyone. :)

Welcome aboard Racheyl and Clayre!!

New update very soon.

I've done my half, but I have to keep pestering Jack! He's currently making cheesecake so I don't want to interrupt him, there's a lot of clanging and the occasional swear word coming from the kitchen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter