Philly area picnic-July 27-need roll call

Glo, that would be fine. I can't cook either. Why do you think I'm asking for people to make salads!?! My salads never turn out good. Can we get Brian to send some of his yummy potato salad this way?!?! ;) :D
Snoopy, soda would be fine. I'd love for the boys to come, too!! I'm so glad you're going to make it!! :D :D
Barry, you can call it whatever you want, but we're not cutting it open and making hair. ;) :D
:p :p
I'll add Dayna to the list. I should have done that sooner. I know she's coming. :D

*sniff!* Steve, that was beautiful...and one of my FAVORITE songs! Thanks for the brief hijacking! ;) Glad you got to see the show, even with the smoke and fires and all in the area - and I KNOW he was too cool!!! :smooth:

Barb, we'll toss some chairs in the trunk and bring along something non-perishable...whatever you need, let me know, and I'll head over to BJ's! :)

Barb--

Not entirely certain yet, DH is warming up to the idea.

Can we be a definite maybe? that would be four me, Jeff (my DH) and my two kids (4 and 7)

Thanks, Cookie. If it's warm, I think the biggest thing we'll need is drinks. So soda (or pop, since it was called both at Patrick's) will be a help. :D
I already stopped at the party supply store and found some really neat paper plates, etc. :) ;) :D So that's taken care of. We'll get the hamburgers, hot dogs, rolls, etc. I'll be making a run to Sam's as we get closer. :)

Snoopy too??? OMG I'm sooooooooooooo excited!!!! Did I say I was excited?????
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee , it's going to be funnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Barb, since I'm the sister that CAN cook, I'll help out with anything you need made. Just get me to wegmans in Allentown (or Bethlehem, if that's closer) and I'll be fine.

Barb, what time does this shindig start......so I can give you guys a call. :D

Tia, I'll probably be starting around 1:00. And, I'm sure we'll be passing the phones around. So stay tuned! ;)
Nancy, is there a Wegman's in both Allentown and Bethlehem? We only know of the one in Allentown.

Yep! The Bethlehem store opened fairly recently. We are also opening a store in Nazareth (where ever that is) in the beginning of September. We just bought property in CT too, so Kim should be happy in a few years.

Don't know about the projector, Barry. PM on the way.
If anyone needs my address for mapquest or just to get here, PM me and I'll send it along.

Three of us will be there; Laura, Gene and Rachel. Unfortunately, Justin will have to work.

Has anyone volunteered to bring macaroni salad, yet? I can. Actually, I live close enough to bring anything you need. :D

Laura, that would be great! I'll put you down for macaroni salad! Thanks!!

Looks like the Zurgs will be coming...Myself, Bennet and 4 kids.....

I'll bring a great cold salad that's my favorite to make.....

See ya..:D

Barb, what would you like us to do? (There will be four of us!)

Cindy, so far we have a macaroni salad, a potato salad, a cold salad, and a veggie tray. I could use more drinks, if that works for you. Thanks a lot and glad you're coming!

<font face="comic sans ms"> Barb, you know I'm coming. :D Since I'll be driving from Oklahoma, I will be glad to bring all of the Twinkies, Cheetos and M&M's that you might possibly need. Let me know. ;) </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter