Photo mosaic of our DLRP trip!

They're very good Steve. I particularly like the Disney Village one - I'm impressed that you can still see the "Village" bit quite clearly.

I would have a go, but I don't have enough photos!!

Amazing photo's everyone! I love the castle one, Steve - I tried to do the castle as well but mine didn't come out very well :( Here is my best attempt

f23c1f6e.jpg

Is it just my laptop or does the programme take about 10 minutes to make the mosaic? I was waiting for ages!

That looks good Frances. My computer takes about that time too - sometimes longer. It's addictive, isn't it?

I simply can't believe how cool some of these are! I am definitely going to have a go at this later. How long has it taken anyone to do?

Not long at all - if you upload a whole file of photos rather than choosing particular ones it only takes a few minutes plus the time for the programme to produce the mosaic. The results are a bit hit and miss - mine are so far anyway, though Bonnie's was brilliant!!

Here are mine:

Erin with Mickey (original)

f23ba699.jpg

Erin with Mickey (mosaic)

f23ba698.jpg

What brilliant fun it was doing this!!

They all look great! Karen, your first one with Erin and Mickey looks almost sepia, the way it came out! How very nifty. :wizard:

Wow these all look so great! And it sounds pretty easy to do! I was so excited when I found the programme on the craft board and now I'm one of the only few who haven't tried this - definitely going to have a go at some point!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter