• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Photopass question!

tlovesdis

Disneyland Obsessed!!!
It's been a while since I have used Photopass. I am going to get MaxPass just on my ticket for our two day trip to get photos. When the photographers take our pics can they download them directly on my phone if I have the app open, or do I need to get a card the first time we take some pics and then scan the card in my app periodically?

I should know this! LOL! However, I haven't used photopass in several years!

Thanks everyone!

Tina

They can scan your phone. Or, if you rather, you can get a card and add it later. For me, it was easiest to just have my phone ready.

I took a screenshot of the bar code in the app and just pulled that up for photographers to scan. It was easier than opening the whole app to that screen every time.

If someone isn't with you and takes a photo, they can get a card and you can scan it on your app later. Or if you don't have your phone ready.

PHXscuba

I took a screenshot of the bar code in the app and just pulled that up for photographers to scan. It was easier than opening the whole app to that screen every time.

If someone isn't with you and takes a photo, they can get a card and you can scan it on your app later. Or if you don't have your phone ready.

PHXscuba

THIS!!!

This was what a photographer suggested for me to do. Sometimes it would take a while to open up the app - it took it's time sometimes! - and the photographer was standing there waiting while it sorted itself out. They weren't being impolite, she was just letting me know taking a screenshot was an easy way to get around it.

If I was organised I would try and have the bar code already open before I got to the front of the photo queue ready for scanning but didn't always happen : )

It doesn't matter WHAT they scan. The app, a screenshot of the app, or a traditional plastic card. You can link them all to one account by scanning the QR code.

I found it easiest for each of the adults in the party to have a plastic card handy. It's quick and easy to bring out, and you're not dependent on an app or a phone being charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter