PianoGuy's Trades- Updated 7/8/07

I am interested in these items, I have valentines day pins from your wishlist. Would you be interested in credits from the quest machine?

3 Baseball Bases
1 Football First Down Marker
1 Haunted Mansion Graveyard tree
2 Pink Captain Nemo's Chair
3 Purple Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair
2 Snow Carpets
1 Tron Arcade Cabinet

delicious, unfortunately some of the items you were interested in I have since traded. Here is what I have left on your list...

3 Baseball Bases
2 Pink Captain Nemo's Chair
3 Purple Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair
1 Tron Arcade Cabinet

I'm not really interested in credits right now but I am interested in your valentines pin, as long as it is not the new 07 one. Are you trading any other items? Let me know.

it was the new valentine pin from this year. If you would like to stop by my trade room to look around I would be glad to have you. I will be out of town today. let me know when we can meet up and I'll show you the room

Good Starting offer.. though I would probably prefer something from my clothing wishlist. Auto-win would be gray mansion. :)

Thanks fantasymooma for the offer.. you are in the lead at the moment, any other offers for the pink slipper?

I am interested in these items, the first two I offer credits for the others I would like for you to come to my trade room to see if anything interests you please. I am princesstinytina

1 Everest 5 of 5 pin 2000 credits
1 Haunted Mansion Graveyard Tree 1500 credits

2 Ice Cube Chairs
1 Popcorn Pin
1 50th Chair Gold
1 Cyan Tiki Idol
1 Disneyland Velvet-Rope Divider GOLD
1 Gold Penny Press
1 Gold Ranom Neumber Generator
1 Gold Scoreboard
1 Gold Turnstile
1 Philharmagic Chair GOLD

Hi Delicious, thanks for the offer. Unfortunately I dont really need credits right now but let me know when you are in your room and I will stop by and see if we can work something out for the other items :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter