Pics of Swan + Dolphin to share (Set 3)

Ziggie

The TF Fairy is Inspiried by Ziggie
dis12.jpg

Fountain outside of Dolphin Hotel (off the walkway area)

dis14.jpg

Dolphin Lobby

dis19.jpg

Dolphin Lobby

dis21.jpg

Looking out from Dolphin Lobby, down the escalator, toward the walkway that connects it to the Swan

I just love looking at pictures. Do you have any more to share? You take such great shots. Thanks!!!:D

Hi Patio~

Thank you for your sweet compliment :) I have other pics of Disney, but unfortunately they aren't online. I did post 3 threads of Swan + Dolphin pics though ~ I hope you enjoy them :)

Thank you ozziewags :) I'm glad that you enjoyed them :)

Thanks for the fantastic pictures! We are staying in the Dolphin when we visit WDW ( for the first time!) in November. I can't get enough pictures and information about it and these pictures are spectacular! I will look for your other threads now!

christi, I'm so glad you enjoyed them :) You're going to love WDW and I'm thrilled that you'll be visiting in November ~ as that's a lovely time of the year in Orlando :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter