pics?

hvivona

DIS Veteran
I've been listening to the podcast for over a year now and I think Bob is the only one I've seen a picture of. Does anyone have any pics of the rest of the group? I'd love to put a face to the voices I hear every week.

They have a 'no pic policy'

However if you put there names into google you might just find a picture :rolleyes1

(Don't say it was me who told you)

Also, if you happen to get bored and then google "samantha brown" the first picture that comes up just may be her with one of the podcaters. I think it's the one that rhymes with "Mevin." Also, don't tell who told you!

ok some of you are yanking my chain with these.:rotfl: How are people supposed to find them in the parks if there's no pics of them?

ok some of you are yanking my chain with these.:rotfl: How are people supposed to find them in the parks if there's no pics of them?

you have to listen for them. so sneak up be hind everyone, listen for them to speak, and see if it sounds like anyone you have heard before?

wait, wait, I found the secret archive of podcaster pics.

John
john.jpg
Pete
pete.jpg

Kevin
kevin_J.jpg
Bawb
bob.jpg

Corey
corey.jpg
Julie
Julie.jpg

Regina
regina.jpg
Walter
walter.jpg

Will
Will.jpg

But this does beg the question, what should we do if we "hear" one of you in the parks? I mean, I don't want to impose, but you all have helped me so much in my understanding of planning for Disney. I would feel downright rude if I didn't smile and wave or something. I am not one for over the top gestures of hugging and screaming. So, I wouldn't want to "blow your cover"! But, still is there a preferred way for us to say thank you quietly if we encounter one of you in the parks?

Well, if you should hear them or see them due to an identifying T-shirt, certainly say Hi, but I'm not sure we should be "hunting" them. If I were them, I'd be getting a wee bit paranoid about now. :rolleyes1

There was one contest, one time and now everyone is hunting the PodSquad.

Hey PodSquad, now y'all know what it means to be famous. No privacy! :rotfl:

I second Amy's question...

Pete, Kevin, John, Julie, Corey, Bob, Will, and Regina...what to do if we see/hear you in the parks? (Not that I'd ever be that lucky.)

Lord no! :rotfl2: I wouldn't be stalking anyone, I'll have two kids under the age of 6 and a big kid age 34 with me. My hands will be full. I just wanted to know if we hear someone who sounds familiar in a line, or passing by if they would prefer we do a small like low wave. the last thing I would want to do is make anyone feel "weird"!:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter