Julie.jpg

Regina
regina.jpg
Walter
walter.jpg

Will
Will.jpg

run in circles screaming "I've found Gerard Depardeau"

I think John and I are pretty recognizable in the parks. Look for two 6'5" big guys.

Believe it or not....I'm most often recogized by the sound of my voice.

I was in the WOD one night and it was PACKED. One of the agents that works with Dreams Unlimited Travel found me by the sound of my voice.

The Bead Pirate (and where have they been???) found us at the Christmas Eve Candlelight Processional just by voice. Granted I was having a hissy fit due to a CM wanting to make one of us sit alone, so I might have been talking loudly.

So....if you see us, or hear us, say hello. John will pretend he's spontaneously deaf, but say hello anyway.

Great, and thank you. I definitely will say "Hello" if I happen to "hear" ya.

I think John and I are pretty recognizable in the parks. Look for two 6'5" big guys.....I'm most often recogized by the sound of my voice............so I might have been talking loudly.......John will pretend he's spontaneously deaf, but say hello anyway.

Oh now I get it, 2 tall possibly cranky loud aloof guys:scared1: oh yea, I'm gonna walk right up and introduce my medium white middle age lady self :rolleyes:

I do have a pic of Pete that I'm pretty sure he regrets haven been taken since he has never acknowledge it's presence. Neither have I. It was late and we're all a little time/park worn and well it's below our pearls and I have a waist pack on.Those were the days, oh my. John took the pic too. Blame it on John:rotfl:

Cranky? Loud? Aloof?

I might agree to cranky...especially if it's hot.....but loud and aloof dont fit at all.

I have a collection of Bawb photos and a couple of Corey---not by stalking them...it was during my prize time with them.

I have a new camera now---better optical zoom and some extras. :rolleyes1 I got it to take pictures of my soon to be born nephew and several trips. I can probably take pictures of inside Ursula's cistern if she invites us over to check it out. :laughing:

Very Cute pic, Julie.

Someone said that the podcast crew has a "No Pic" policy. Now is this because they don't like their pictures taken or are they afraid their sexy-ness might too much for us to handle???:lmao:

Very Cute pic, Julie.

Someone said that the podcast crew has a "No Pic" policy. Now is this because they don't like their pictures taken or are they afraid their sexy-ness might too much for us to handle???:lmao:

Both.

I have pics of 'most everyone, but I cannot release them, lest they lose their power of future blackmails.

Cranky? Loud? Aloof?
I might agree to cranky...especially if it's hot.....but loud and aloof dont fit at all.
Sorry, it was all said with tongue firmly planted in my cheek. After reading the quote below I teased in a loving way:hug:I can tell just from your voice on the podcast that you're none of the above:lovestruc
Granted I was having a hissy fit due to a CM wanting to make one of us sit alone, so I might have been talking loudly............John will pretend he's spontaneously deaf, but say hello anyway.
Another faux pas I referred to myself as medium white middle age lady. What was I typing last night? I meant almost white haired and over middle aged.:upsidedow

Awe... maybe some day a picture will show up. Bawb is the easiest to spot in the parks. Just look for Kaht Kam. It usually makes an early appearance and has a video camera straped to it.

But for those of us lucky enough to have met them in person (including me) everyone is terribly friendly and helpful.

Thanks DIS Podcasters!

:rotfl2:

Obviously John is thanking Mr. Lasseter for the great SWAG at the Toy Story: The Musical!!

is that really john?

I was referring to the guy in the middle as John, but actually the guy on the right is John(you can call him Mr. Lassiter).
And BTW the guy in the middle is NOT actually John, but they would both prefer no hugs. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter