pics?

it is like being in the museum, appreciate from a distance, look but don't touch. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate.

In descending order....

Spindling
Mutilation
Folding

While none are pleasant, folding is the least objectionable.

Any other questions?

Any other questions?

Oh, I got one! (I pinky swear that I will not take Kevin's photos without permission.)

I'm making some reservations---should I make adr for 4 or more at 7 am for Chef Mickey's and personally make the wake up calls for the Podcast crew?

:rotfl: Just kidding.

I think John and I are pretty recognizable in the parks. Look for two 6'5" big guys.

Believe it or not....I'm most often recogized by the sound of my voice.

i still swear to this day that on mine and dgfs trip this past sept that i saw/heard kevin!! lol...i was sitting outside the cape may while she went to the restroom, and i HEARD kevins voice!!! i looked up, and i did see 2 TALL guys walking away from me down the hallway....lol...it probably wasnt them, but i told dgf as soon as she came back i thought i had heard kevin...lmao..it makes for a good story anyways :):goodvibes

Oh, I got one! (I pinky swear that I will not take Kevin's photos without permission.)I'm making some reservations---should I make adr for 4 or more at 7 am for Chef Mickey's and personally make the wake up calls for the Podcast crew?

Take it from me... they don't like to be called in their hotel rooms. (actually, the podcrew was fine, the disboard members had fun giving me a hard time)

Take it from me... they don't like to be called in their hotel rooms. (actually, the podcrew was fine, the disboard members had fun giving me a hard time)

ye, we are cruel like that!

Sure.. this is the happiest boards on earth :rolleyes1

Bawb and Corey know that we would not invade their privacy besides they know our names and other info when we hung out at the studios...as part of a prize. :thumbsup2 I have not posts any photos of Bob or Corey in weeks.

The pod crew can call us anytime...even at 7 am since NC Beast is up anyway to go to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter