PICTURES of Disney Recipes you have made at home

Here is a picture of my modified smoky mushroom soup from Artist Point. It's pretty different from the original--I don't have a home smoker, for example, but it is similar enough and inspired by the original, so I thought I would show you. The modified recipe is posted over on the wfd thread on the community board.

2343944183_bd6ab86483.jpg

This looks soooooooooo good! :)

And everything to grab my camera and take pictures because I'm too busy getting the food on the table - and my camera doesn't work too well in doors - but here are a couple I just made.

Shrimp_Mangosauce_Angela.jpg

Panko Shrimp With Mango Sauce (PCH Grill)

MangoFlan_Angela.jpg

Mango Flan (Crystal Palace)

PanAsianNoodles_Kona.jpg

Pan Asian Noodles (Kona)

AlmondEncrustedCheescake.jpg

Almond Encrusted Cheesecake (Narcoosee's)

Appetizers.jpg

Dalkey Duo (Raglan Road) & Goat Cheese Tart (F & W Festival) and Sour Apple Chiller Cocktail (WDW)

My 1st try making Tonga Toast. I couldnt find any sourdough bread that wasnt sliced. So I had to buy the sliced bread instead. I never had tonga toast before. I thought it was OK. I guess Im not a hot banana person :rotfl: DH liked it alot though.

1001118dl8.jpg

1001120gu7.jpg

Yummy Tonga Toast! We made it again this weekend too (see 1st post for pic)

We get the unsliced sourdough bread from Albertson's bakery - we just ask the clerk for an unsliced loaf it comes frozen and then you just bake it at home in the oven for 10 minutes, they will also bake it there if you want to wait. So anyway just check with your grocery store's bakery to see if you can buy it unsliced.

My mom made the french toast loaf from Main St. Bakery last weekend and it was exactly like the one you get at WDW!! Unfortunately it was at her house and I didn't get a photo.

You folks are amazing. Love those photos :love:

Is there a recipe for the yummy pretzel bread from the Biergarten? And if so has anyone made it ?

I would love to be able to make that bread for my family.:goodvibes

Only 61 more days till POR. :dance3: :dance3:

You folks are amazing. Love those photos :love:

Is there a recipe for the yummy pretzel bread from the Biergarten? And if so has anyone made it ?

I would love to be able to make that bread for my family.:goodvibes

Only 61 more days till POR. :dance3: :dance3:

There's no recipe for that but I did make the Cracked Wheat Rye Bread from there (Cooking with Mickey Volume II) and everyone loves it.

CrackedWheatRye_Biergarten.jpg

Cracked Wheat Rye Bread - Biergarten

EdamameSalad_CrystalPalace.jpg

Edamame Salad (Crystal Palace) from Delicious Disney

SonomaGoatCheeseRavioliHomeMade.jpg

Sonoma Goat Cheese Ravioli from Califoria Grill - not looking as good as the real version but it tasted very good.

ShrimpProsciuttoPennePastaHomemade.jpg

Shrimp Prosciutto Penne Pasta (Grand Floridian Café)

This salad is in Delicious Disney and is a very tasty dinner salad.

Steakhouse Salad from Concourse Steakhouse

SteakhouseSalad_Concourse.jpg

I forget - what time did you say dinner was?????? Everything looks so good - from the food to the presentation. Good work!!:thumbsup2

You guys just reminded me I need to get my Delicious Disney recipe book out and make something. I bought it last summer and haven't made anything. If I don't make a few things - DH is never going to let me buy another recipe book. Plus that was a pretty darned expensive book if I remember correctly, lol!

Choux Fritters

Fritters.jpg

we used cinnamon sugar mix instead of powdered sugar I also put some honey on mine too.

Here's the recipe:
Disneyland New Orleans Square Choux Fritter Recipe

Yield: 3 dozen

Heat oil to 375 degrees

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup water, boiling
1/4 tsp. salt
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs
4 cups vegetable oil
Granulated sugar

Directions

Melt butter in boiling water, add salt and flour and beat vigorously. Remove from fire as soon as mixture leaves side of pan. Transfer to mixer bowl, cool slightly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.

Heat oil to 375 degrees. Dip a tablespoon first in hot oil, then in batter. Carefully drop tablespoonfuls of batter into hot oil and cook until brown on all sides. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Roll in powdered sugar and serve hot. Yield: 3 dozen.

Moving thread to the cooking board, also where the great ecipe thread lives. :thumbsup2

Choux Fritters

Fritters.jpg

we used cinnamon sugar mix instead of powdered sugar I also put some honey on mine too.

Here's the recipe:
Disneyland New Orleans Square Choux Fritter Recipe

Yield: 3 dozen

Heat oil to 375 degrees

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup water, boiling
1/4 tsp. salt
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs
4 cups vegetable oil
Granulated sugar

Directions

Melt butter in boiling water, add salt and flour and beat vigorously. Remove from fire as soon as mixture leaves side of pan. Transfer to mixer bowl, cool slightly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.

Heat oil to 375 degrees. Dip a tablespoon first in hot oil, then in batter. Carefully drop tablespoonfuls of batter into hot oil and cook until brown on all sides. Remove from oil with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Roll in powdered sugar and serve hot. Yield: 3 dozen.

OMG do those look good. what a pic. crystal clear. and i love the tink glass. where did that come from??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter