Pictures of VMK back in BETA Testing/Beta

These pictures aren't from beta but like a week after, but the memories from the plaza are priceless.... All the good times from hanging out in the plaza, I miss that... nobody wants to go there anymore LOL

VMK5.jpg

OMG, I never thought I'd actually show up in anyone's picture, but there I am! The one with the purple Minnie shirt and gold ears standing next to LittleBelle. Wow, there's Disneyholic, PrincessaC, capecad, Bezoar, Tishke!! Ohh, all my old pals I haven't seen in so long. :sad1:

EDIT: Just noticed that little Disalex is making his not-so-grand entrance to the room too. I'd recognize that orange pirate shirt and red shorts anywhere! :rotfl2:

These pictures aren't from beta but like a week after, but the memories from the plaza are priceless.... All the good times from hanging out in the plaza, I miss that... nobody wants to go there anymore LOL

Picture7.jpg

VMK5.jpg

ah the memories, there I am in my cool red snow boots and mickey mouse club t-shirt what a fashion statment :lmao: and my dear friend Disalex and bezoar :) Those were the days.

Most of these people became community leaders not me. I did not find out that AOL ate disney email till it was too late. And then when it came around again I sent in my appications a day late because I was at WDW. Still waiting :)

Here's one of an early dance party. Goofy was the "In" hat back then. ;)( we didn't have many choices!)

Oh the days when we lost limbs while dancing. :rotfl:

vmkdis3danceparty.jpg

Here's one of an early dance party. Goofy was the "In" hat back then. ;)( we didn't have many choices!)

Oh the days when we lost limbs while dancing. :rotfl:

vmkdis3danceparty.jpg
I loved the limbless dancing... All the old bugs were awesome. Remember the cloning where you would sparkle after you left the room during pirate magic? xD

Oh Em Gee! I really miss the limbless dancing. It's funny the things that you'd miss.

I heard about VMK on the Magical Express, when I was coming home from a trip. I checked out the website, but the game wasn't open yet. I forgot about it until shortly after it came out of Beta testing. I wish I had that Day 1 badge. I regret not checking the website again to see when the game would open.

That was me too, but I read about it in Disney Adventures. We were getting it for a little while when they canceled the good Disney magazine - that was their "replacement" instead of a refund. I kept the ad for awhile, but forgot to keep checking - I was on pretty soon after it started, but I wish I had that Day 1 badge too.

...those Day Oners that DIDN'T find out about it from the Disboards, how did you find out about it?...back when VMK started, I wasn't Disney obsessed like I am now...
First heard about it on the rec.arts.disney.parks newsgroup. Been Disney obsessed since 1972, so it just added to that.

Oops. it's Diznygrl. Nevermind :D :flower3:
Just goes to show you I have no clue where I was at that point.

Still don't. LOL

You know how you can lose like your arms and legs? Well back before VMK fixed all the bugs :( people we're invisible they lost all they're body parts!
So sad.. :(

Oooo in DisneyMania's pic there are the big crates :)

the crowded room thing was August 11th how do i know? its my birthday! thats how and i was there not at the moment but i was there!

these pictures r amazing. if anyone else has anymore of old vmk pics plz post the,. btw. i remember the nold way pins looked..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter