pictures

I love the villa sunrise one. It reminds me of all the times we have got up in a morning and gone outside to watch exactly the same thing - or a sunset with a long cool drink.

I also liked the one of the Wilderness Lodge. The first time we ever went for dinner at Whispering Canyons (thanks for the recommendation Dizneemad) we walked into the lobby and were just blown away. It was the first Disney hotel we had even visited and couldnt believe our eyes. Stunning.

yummy - was this a special occasion order or a gift from someone?

Choc & Champagne waiting in our cabin on DCL.

OrlandoOct200564-1.jpg

yummy - was this a special occasion order or a gift from someone?

I always order something to be waiting in our room when we board, last Aug cruise was champ & choc covered strawbs, last Easter cruise was this below, sparly wine and mini cakey things.

IMG_6798Medium.jpg

I always order something to be waiting in our room when we board, last Aug cruise was champ & choc covered strawbs, last Easter cruise was this below, sparly wine and mini cakey things.

Can you order it online Wayne or do you have to call DCL? I would like to get something as a surprise for my hubby in September. How far out can you order? TIA :flower3:

Can you order it online Wayne or do you have to call DCL? I would like to get something as a surprise for my hubby in September. How far out can you order? TIA :flower3:

If you log into your a account it gives you a catalougue of what they provide. Last year it was still not an online service but not checked since then, I had to fax the order thru or you could ring either.

If you log into your a account it gives you a catalougue of what they provide. Last year it was still not an online service but not checked since then, I had to fax the order thru or you could ring either.

Thanks i'll have a look. Happy Birthday!

Brill photo of the tree Claire, how did you manage to get all of it in shot?! I would have no chance!!

Have a great birthday Wayne :thumbsup2

Brill photo of the tree Claire, how did you manage to get all of it in shot?! I would have no chance!!

Have a great birthday Wayne :thumbsup2

Thanks Jeanette. I have a few different lenses for my camera, can't remeber which one I used for that shot though. :rolleyes:

So happy after her first Soarin' flight!

OrlandoOctober2007130.jpg

I think we went on it about six times that trip - she loved it, and still watches it on you tube every now and then!

I find it amazing when looking through all these pictures how many of them are almost the same shots I have in my collection (though obviously I don't have one of Chip, Dale and Steve :rotfl: )
I think it has given me a bit of a mission when I am over there next month to try and get some shots of something unique.
I'm not saying that the shots being displayed here aren't great becasue they so are - and who doesn't enjoy looking at Disney photo's first thing in a morning.
But my eyes will be trying to find something a little bit different this time. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter