Pin Swap- Headed back to you!!

my groups are good!

I'm using the strofoam to stick my pins in for the glitter to dry.

only have my bright group to finish up....will post photos tomorrow if I get them done tonight.....these go SUPER QUICK! and are so much fun!

thanks Michelle for bringing these to our group!

I'd be happy to :) I have gotten started (just a trial run) and the pins go together really quickly! Thanks so much for giving us something new to try ;)

Here are my pins

Group A - pastel ....blues and silver

P1080562.jpg

Group B disney ...red, black, yellow, clear and silver, the pin tops are glittered

P1080559.jpg

Group C - brights....greens, blues, red, yellow, silver, the pin tops are glittered

P1080561.jpg

Group F - girls.....light pink hearts, clear and silver...still couldn't get the pinks to show up :confused3

P1080560.jpg

hope these are okay....

will let you know when I'm postal!

thanks again Michelle for bringing the idea to us!

Bought some supplies yesterday. Will see how it goes. I'm afraid I purchased beads that may be too big. :(

Michelle, is it okay if I mail my box Tuesday....have my color swap and cruise swap to post too.

Thanks!

Mail anytime you are ready!

If the beads are bigger it will probably be fine, these pins are cute on cards too where size might not be as important ;)

I went bead shopping yesterday. Hobby Lobby had their beads for 1/2 price and it's possible that I bought much more than I needed :rolleyes1

I went bead shopping yesterday. Hobby Lobby had their beads for 1/2 price and it's possible that I bought much more than I needed :rolleyes1

I ended up with extra's from what I bought....guess upcoming swaps will be getting some pins too!

LOL I got my beads the other day when AC Moore had them for 2 / $5...spent like $65...so yeah I got too many!!! LOL I too will be making them for other swaps if we are allowed!!! And, I now have a bead obsession that I didn't know I had. I am thinking about maybe trying to make some bracelets???

LOL I got my beads the other day when AC Moore had them for 2 / $5...spent like $65...so yeah I got too many!!! LOL I too will be making them for other swaps if we are allowed!!! And, I now have a bead obsession that I didn't know I had. I am thinking about maybe trying to make some bracelets???

I don't even want to say how much we spent! I am definately developing a bead obsession ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter