Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

Not surprising. VMK didn't even do anything for its own BIRTHDAY, which I believe was on Wednesday. No pin or anything. :confused3
Just to point out... Last year they did nothing for their birthday until July 17, 2006, when they released the VMK Birthday pin.

Hmm. Somehow I remember the birthday pin being released as a quest prize last May. But maybe I'm just crazy.

There are two new mini games to play. the first game you click on the fireworks box after Elizabeth moves to the side. The second mini game you play by clicking on the ships wheel on the wall before you take the navigational charts. I recommend using the pause button on the second game a lot.

everytime i click on one of the icons to play the crab game and create a flag ect. i just get the "click anywhere to reenter" message and not the game window (no pop up block message either). is anyone else not able to get those games, or is this just a problem with my computer? please help :) thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter