Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

How??? Please help me figure this out!! LOL :confused3 :)

when you get to the end and click the pirate hat to get your prize a flag shows up on the left, click on that and you can make a flag, kinda boring i think. Atleast the old game had wall papers, post cards and stuff like that

when you get to the end and click the pirate hat to get your prize a flag shows up on the left, click on that and you can make a flag, kinda boring i think. Atleast the old game had wall papers, post cards and stuff like that

I can't get to the end to click on a hat. I get the pieces of eight from the pirate lords, then click on Barbosa to follow him. Then, I get a black screen with a compass in the middle of it that just sits there. Nothing happens after that.

Any suggestions? Thanks!:)

Well i am sorry to post this and i probably bet that this question has come up THOUSANDS of times but does anyone have like a guid or anything to help me with this pirates game because i currently started the game and it is really confusing!! Can anyone PLEASE tell me what to do?

TYVM!

I can't get to the end to click on a hat. I get the pieces of eight from the pirate lords, then click on Barbosa to follow him. Then, I get a black screen with a compass in the middle of it that just sits there. Nothing happens after that.

Any suggestions? Thanks!:)

I got the compass also and waited and waited and waited and it finally came up... it so happened that my download and upload times were really slow. Other than that I am sorry no suggestions.

Well i am sorry to post this and i probably bet that this question has come up THOUSANDS of times but does anyone have like a guid or anything to help me with this pirates game because i currently started the game and it is really confusing!! Can anyone PLEASE tell me what to do?

TYVM!

Hi, Ms.Squeakers; It will not let me send you a private message and I am not sure if I can put a walkthrough on this thread since I do not know how to block it from view if someone does not wish to see it.

So here is how I learned what to do: Click on anything it lets you click on and close after reading then click on someone or something else. If the compass comes up just let it sit and do its thing; it will eventually go on to the next thing to do. The only thing I did not close after reading but entered instead was the card thing that popped up to enter shipwreck cove in the map room. Hope that helps! :)

If you need a walk through you can message me and I will try to explain more what to do. Good luck! :goodvibes

In other words, you can still play it and win the prize.

But it takes too long to do the whole thing OVER and OVER again :laughing: .

The At World's End game is a navigational game. You move through several web screens by clicking within the graphics, sprinkled with an assortment of movie clips and graphic pop up messages. A floating compass can be used as a navigational tool to move you back should you need to return to a particular screen. (As you progress the compass points fill with thumbnail pictures that you can click on.)

You basically, click on people to "talk" to them, go to places and collect items (pieces of 8). Pirates respect a certain hierarchy, so you have to collect the pieces in a particular order.
When you've collected them all, you'll sit in your pirate throne, well find your hat there at any rate, and open the treasure box.

To start, Click on the middle (door area) of the shack.

More in white

Read and close any pop up messages. Continue to click in same middle area. Talk with Tia again and had into the light. You'll arrive in Singapore.
Click on the guy in the middle with the map. A framed picture of jack appears, click on jack.

You move to a new screen. Talk to Tia and Jack, then head to Port Royal.

Click on first piece of eight. Then had to shipwreck cove.
Chat with Jack
Click on scallywags in correct order
Sri Sumbhajee
chevall
lady ching
jocard
villanueva
corsair
Chat with Barbosa, and follow him to Jack.
Jack will give you your last coin
Click on your throne. Your pirate hat will materialize on it.
Click your hat to open the prize box.

Well the official release date is here! I saw the movie so I'm no longer afraid of spoilers, and I'm going to play and see what I come up with! :thumbsup2 I'll let everyone know. :)

Unless, of course, everyone already knows, in which case I rest my case!

Okay, it's the official AWE release date and what do they give us? Nothing. :sad2: I guess we just have to wait for more than the pirate flag! :upsidedow

Okay, it's the official AWE release date and what do they give us? Nothing. :sad2: I guess we just have to wait for more than the pirate flag! :upsidedow

Thanks for letting us know. That saves me some time. I was going to check today because of the movie release and i totally forgot, so i am glad someone did this.

Yes I was going to check too, but didnt want to waste my time if it was still just the flag. Maybe we will see something next week?

Personally I don't think there's going to be anything VMK-related. I did at first, but I figure if they were planning something, it would be released by now. But, we can still hope.

Not surprising. VMK didn't even do anything for its own BIRTHDAY, which I believe was on Wednesday. No pin or anything. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter