Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End VMK Tie-In

I had the same issue until I cleared all my temp internet files, closed the
window, then used the widget countdown timer link back to the beach.

Finally I was able to get to the proper loading screen, and from there, it
was easy to complete the rest of the tasks.

Thank you Lori!! I finally did it. Yay!:woohoo:

April 15, and we're still only winning the Create-a-Flag.

Just thought I'd give out an update. pirate:

UPDATE:

Still no changes to the Prizes, but there are other changes:

1. You can now click on characters to get movie quotes (much like what happened with the POTC2 game several weeks after it came up).
  2. Beckett is no longer in Tortuga, but Port Royal. They fixed that goof (Jack now says Beckett's in Port Royal and the Crabs now carry a sign that says Port Royal as opposed to Tortuga).

After Yavn's little newsletter, I tried the game again: you can still only make a flag.

Alas, perhaps we shall have to wait until next week (the coming of Pirates month).

Hi!

Jumping into this thread and quite confused!

I have gone throught the game a few times and hit a road block.

First, I never see the countdown thing you guys are talking about. There isn't anything in a pocket of Jack's when he is on the beach.

Second, I get all the way through getting the pieces of eight from the pirate lords and then Barbosa says to follow him. I follow and then I get a black screen with a compass in the middle and that's where I stop. Nothing to click on etc..

Please help!!....TIA:love:

Hi!

Jumping into this thread and quite confused!

I have gone throught the game a few times and hit a road block.

First, I never see the countdown thing you guys are talking about. There isn't anything in a pocket of Jack's when he is on the beach.

Second, I get all the way through getting the pieces of eight from the pirate lords and then Barbosa says to follow him. I follow and then I get a black screen with a compass in the middle and that's where I stop. Nothing to click on etc..

Please help!!....TIA:love:

Ok, the Countdown thing was "retired" near a month ago, as it counted down to April 1st. (the coin in Jack's pocket was involved with this part of the game).

As for the Compass: that is the loading screen for the game. If it freezes, it's because the game crashed. Not sure there is anything content-wise we can do about that...

Ok, the Countdown thing was "retired" near a month ago, as it counted down to April 1st. (the coin in Jack's pocket was involved with this part of the game).

As for the Compass: that is the loading screen for the game. If it freezes, it's because the game crashed. Not sure there is anything content-wise we can do about that...

Thanks for the info! So, i should let the compass sit there awhile and see what happens?

Bumping this up as someone else attempted to mutiny and take this ship for thar own!

Perhaps I should just post a Walkthrough in the OP.... That would probably help...

Is this a game of some sort? I am so "computer game illiterate" I can't figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :flower3:

LOL! I'm "game" for a walk through! I still get the pieces of 8 from the pirates lords, follow Barbosa, then nothing, zilch, nada happens. Black screen with compass just sitting there.:confused3

Oh, boys and competition. :rolleyes:

Let's go, Pirates... I have made more flags than it would take me to make 17 hammocks... I want something new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter