Pirates! Pirates! Pirates!!! POTC At World's End! Discussion, SPOILERS

Well if you think about the second one was pretty violent as well.

-The bird pecking out the guys eye and that whole prison scene.
-Davy Jones telling them to kill different men several times in violent ways
-The Kraken eating 3 ships

I liked the part when you see Jack go insane in Davy Jone's locker, when he shot the "other Jack" and he said "My Peanut".

I also liked when Jack meets with his crew in the locker when he said "Why should I trust you guys in the past many of you try to kill me one of you succeded".

The 4th movie script is out and involves Jack, Teg Sparrow, and Jack's Son. Jack's son is holding a grudge against his father and Jack has something that his son wants and agrees to give it to him if he helps him retrieve the fountain of youth. Meanwhile Jack's father is hot on their tail trying to convince Jack not to take the fountain of youth because he did and he does not want Jack to suffer the same fate.

Sounds good

Disniplaya
According to the writers, there is no script out, so whatever you're hearing about this alleged script is just an unfounded rumor (not to mention that every time I hear this rumor from a different person, the script's storyline changes). Nothing has been completed for a 4th movie (yet). Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio run their own website, so you can keep up to date on their work:
http://www.wordplayer.com

The script is not out yet. It is just a rumor. They have confirmed they have been working on one, but it is not completed, and therefore not out. I'm sure there will be a big announcement or press release or something when it is.

Good... there's still time to write them a letter to try to convince them not to rush things.

According to the writers, there is no script out, so whatever you're hearing about this alleged script is just an unfounded rumor (not to mention that every time I hear this rumor from a different person, the script's storyline changes). Nothing has been completed for a 4th movie (yet). Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio run their own website, so you can keep up to date on their work:
http://www.wordplayer.com

First of all it is not just a rumor and also I have heard Terry is leaving film production and being replaced by a new member of the team. I am not just making these as rumors.

Disniplaya :goodvibes

First of all it is not just a rumor and also I have heard Terry is leaving film production and being replaced by a new member of the team. I am not just making these as rumors.

Disniplaya :goodvibes

I say it's just a rumor because nothing has ever been confirmed by them that a script has been completed. The webmaster on their site's forums has also stated this as the question had been asked.

I haven't seen anything that Terry would be leaving....where did you hear that from? Articles I have seen in the last few months had Terry saying that they would try to work on a 4th screenplay. Perhaps I am wrong, but it would just seem odd that Terry would talk about writing another screenplay for Pirates and then leave everything behind only a couple months later and have no official word about it.

Like I said, once a script is out (or if there are any big/noteworthy changes) I'm sure we will hear something about it because many people are anticipating this, including Bruckheimer and Depp. :thumbsup2

I REALLY hope they don't make another movie just for the money. They'd better have something good to contribute. I for one hope AWE is the last movie; they tied everything up perfectly, made everything come full circle, and it just feels complete. I will be kinda PO'd if they decide to make another, because I will forever believe it's just to make money. Now if #4 is the start of a DIFFERENT trilogy, with DIFFERENT characters/situations along the same line (like Star Wars) then sure, go ahead, but if it goes along the Rocky track... :headache:

Wow. I just got back from the movie and honestly...I almost cried. Some of that stuff was really sad though. The Calypso part I wasn't fond of but.......yea. The ending after the credits was cool, but the ending before the credits was a little uhh..well...in my opinon...weird. Where Eliz. and will are on the rocks....its weird for me...

Wow. I just got back from the movie and honestly...I almost cried. Some of that stuff was really sad though. The Calypso part I wasn't fond of but.......yea. The ending after the credits was cool, but the ending before the credits was a little uhh..well...in my opinon...weird. Where Eliz. and will are on the rocks....its weird for me...

Yeaa i agree i felt so bad when Norrington died even tho he betrayed them at first......but i stilled loved the movie:thumbsup2

omg the third one was KICK ***!!!! i almost cried when will turner got stabbed espacially bc hes so hot :lovestruc but jack sparrow is hilarious and hes just what makes the movie 12345678 times better! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter