Place at parks to store rollator for more than a few minutes?

SoShiny

WDWphile
Howdy! I have waxing/waning neuro symptoms (similar to MS), and have been having a flare up the past month. I am planning on taking my rollator for my trip next week. If my symptoms get worse while at the park and I need to rent an ECV, is there anywhere to safely store my rollator? Similar question if I am doing great and do not need the rollator, but am already in the park with it.

Howdy! I have waxing/waning neuro symptoms (similar to MS), and have been having a flare up the past month. I am planning on taking my rollator for my trip next week. If my symptoms get worse while at the park and I need to rent an ECV, is there anywhere to safely store my rollator? Similar question if I am doing great and do not need the rollator, but am already in the park with it.

When my husband had his broken foot this past November, he would wheel himself to the parks on his knee scooter, and rent an ECV at the parks, where they were happy to tag his knee scooter and store it for him at the ECV rental location as long as we needed. I am not sure if they would store your rollator if you were not renting an ECV, but someone here may know, or you could ask.

When my husband had his broken foot this past November, he would wheel himself to the parks on his knee scooter, and rent an ECV at the parks, where they were happy to tag his knee scooter and store it for him at the ECV rental location as long as we needed. I am not sure if they would store your rollator if you were not renting an ECV, but someone here may know, or you could ask.
That is great news. Thank you!

I'd bring some bungee cords and find a way to attach it to the ECV. That way, you have it in case you need it.

You can ask a cm where a good place to park it in each land. Or if you see ECV wheel chair parking you can park it there I would have it close by incase you need it

You can ask a cm where a good place to park it in each land. Or if you see ECV wheel chair parking you can park it there I would have it close by incase you need it

I would second this advice if you really want to try the walker. Only you know your situation, but as someone who switches between crutches and a wheelchair regularly, this is my advice. When in doubt, plan on using the easier mobility device at WDW. In your case, the ECV. You'll have a better time I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter