Planner Swap Interest

I'd be in - just for gifts if not for me! :banana: I could do either everyday or Disney - or both! :goodvibes

This does sound interesting too. I would like to see photos of one too. Thanks

I finally got pictures uploaded- it takes awhile being out in the country on limited bandwith.

I know that April is very plain but there was an airplane on it before that fell off sometime during the year.

planner5.jpg

planner4.jpg

planner3.jpg

planner2.jpg

planner6.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

The single page is the front cover that was made of a thick fabric over cardboard type material (I can't remeber the name of it but I have piles of it here to cut for projects.

Even the pages that use patterned paper as there backgrounds are on heavy cardstock so they can hold up through the year and even thought the pages are actually 6 by 6 we had a .5 inch gutter with nothing on it on the inside section of each page to leave room for a binding.

Love those....
I'm going to set out but would love the link to make them myself for my sister and mom and PJ for Christmas....

Those are awesome!!!!

Love those....
I'm going to set out but would love the link to make them myself for my sister and mom and PJ for Christmas....

Those are awesome!!!!

When I email the word file to the participants I will copy you in. I couldn't find somewhere that had the file so I just adjusted from a word file I had from doing them in the past and will have to email out to everyone since I don't have anywhere to host a word document.

Rebecca

I have never done a swap before but want to get involved and do something!!! This sounds like a good one! Also I live in the UK so not sure if that will cause a problem? would love to see a picture to see what sort of things it involves.

There won't be a problem we just have to make sure you mail a little early for air travel and customs.

Rebecca, I love it!!! I would be in for one for a swap calendar (if we do Disney) and one every day!

That looks amazing! I'm definately in! I'm more likely to go in for the disney one but if there's not enough interest, everyday would be good for me too!

Rebecca--I've never seen such a "clean" planner ;) All of my calendars & planners have writing all over them. It's really cute :)

Ohhhh Me like;) Yeah Im in for one of each Disney and Everyday I have a request for the disney though....Like when you have sign ups Say what you plan on doing just so we dont have like 5 people doing Pooh themes...etc...Also Can I pay extra for you to bind it for me? I had a Bind-it-all and we came to blows and we decided to parts ways.....:headache::rolleyes1

Please count me in as well, in the uk and would love to do a disney one and a plain one. Am getting married in Florida in January so really need to get my planning head on lol

Rebecca--I've never seen such a "clean" planner ;) All of my calendars & planners have writing all over them. It's really cute :)

I have other planners for more day to day stuff- I really used this one for major trips and church events- It was our first year at the church.

Rebecca

Ohhhh Me like;) Yeah Im in for one of each Disney and Everyday I have a request for the disney though....Like when you have sign ups Say what you plan on doing just so we dont have like 5 people doing Pooh themes...etc...Also Can I pay extra for you to bind it for me? I had a Bind-it-all and we came to blows and we decided to parts ways.....:headache::rolleyes1

Yes- people that want me to bind them before mailing can have me do so. I will have to look up the cost of getting the right size rings to let you know what it would cost. You also may need to be willing to wait an extra day or too for shipping.

My plan is to have these due in mid-October so everyone will get them back in early November and have them ready for Christmas easily.

Rebecca

I will open this swap on Friday the 15th- not sure about the time yet and it will be due October 15th.

Rebecca

I'll check whether it would be cost-effective to get a bind-it-all - I'm guessing the postage to here will increase quite a bit to fit in bound pages:scared1: If the postage is the same then I'll happily pay for you to do the binding:thumbsup2 Quite apart from anything else I know you'll do it really nicely:thumbsup2:lovestruc

ETA - this might be a cute leaving gift for Kicky to give his teacher - could you send me a link to a generic calendar page and I can do one based on the academic year (but I've only got two weeks!! :earseek: )

I only have the one I made for 2012. But you can google it and find many free choices- I just wanted to have everyone use the same one without having to download any programs so I did the one in word.

Rebecca

In case anyone is just subsrcibed to this and not looking the sign-ups have started in a new thread.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter