Planning a Trip in December -- Help!

DisneyPr

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My Boyfriend and I are planning on a five day trip to WDW December 3-8, 2014. I have been several times during the summer but we love Christmas and are very excited about seeing the decorations!

After research, I have discovered this is during the filming of the parade and Pop Warner. Has anyone ever been during either of these times in the past and has any advice on how the crowds are or what to avoid?

I would also love any tips, weather, crowd levels from this time period in the past. This is the only weekend that works with both of our work schedules.

We can't wait for December!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

My Boyfriend and I are planning on a five day trip to WDW December 3-8, 2014. I have been several times during the summer but we love Christmas and are very excited about seeing the decorations!

After research, I have discovered this is during the filming of the parade and Pop Warner. Has anyone ever been during either of these times in the past and has any advice on how the crowds are or what to avoid?

I would also love any tips, weather, crowd levels from this time period in the past. This is the only weekend that works with both of our work schedules.

We can't wait for December!

Thanks in advance!

We travel to the World during the first week of December for the last 3/4 years. A great time to be there. The parade filming is Fri. and Sat. of your week there. I would stay away from the MK during this time. You cannot just be part of the filming, you must be invited to watch. Dressing for Christmas might help in the selection process. Pop Warner is not as bad one would think, the players have games and practices which keeps them away from the parks. The hotels where they stay might be a different story from reports I have read in the past Crowds levels before the Pop Warner arrival should be light to moderate at best, with weekends traditionally busy but not crazy. The weather has been good, days in the upper 60's to low 70"s. Nights probably in the 50's. Comfortable for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter