Playstation xbox and Wii Friendly chat thread

I was kind of hoping it was real. A new direction is just about always welcome with me. It would be very interesting.
Yeah, but Zelda is NOT meant for the future. A new series like that? Welcome by me. Zelda? AHHHH!!!

anyone getting super paper mario i am and getting it tommorow

Yeah, but Zelda is NOT meant for the future. A new series like that? Welcome by me. Zelda? AHHHH!!!

Ah my friend, but zombies weren't meant to be in a mall, and that didn't stop Capcom from doing it did it? And planets weren't meant to be lost, but Capcom did it again. Oh and kitties weren't meant to be shot... Shadow Pirate.

but meamordo or what his name is maker of nintendo said zelda is going to change and tp was the last one that would be the same

It is Shigeru Miyamoto who said that, but that leaves it open to so much interpretation. Does it mean story, or controls, because TP just had controls tacked on too it, and aren't truly representative of the Wii's abilities.

Also, he is not the creator, he is just one of Nintendo's head developers. The President is Satoru Iwata. Nintendo's regional US president is Reggie Fils Aime. Btw, Nintendo is over 100 years old.

Did you hear China is putting Anti-Addiction software in all MMOs? What the fudge?

Got meself a wii!!!
WOOT!

I need suggestions for games?
So far I have :

-Wii Sports
-Wii Play
- Warioware
- Paper Mario

I LOVE them all.

I heard that Red Steel and tony Hawks Downhill Ham are mediocre at best, and that TP is good, but I don't have the system, so other than what I've heard and what little I've played I'm not too sure what is good and what isn't.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss

full internet channel is up

While RS got terrible scores, it is a great game to play. I love the multiplayer, while limited. It can only get better with the controls, and I thought they were good considering it was a launch game.

A very interesting article on the Wii from Bloomberg. The war isn't over yet.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=amWmy6_JG16U&refer=home
U.S. and Japanese sales of Wii players totaled 1.47 million in January and February, said market researchers NPD Group Inc. and Enterbrain. PlayStation 3 tallied 604,331, while stores sold 584,329 of Microsoft Corp.'s Xbox 360 consoles. Wii is also leading in Europe, said London-based researcher Screen Digest.

Wii games, all produced by Kyoto, Japan-based Nintendo, took three of the top 10 sales spots in the U.S. in February, said NPD, based in Port Washington, New York. Not a single U.S. publisher had a Wii game in the top 20 in February.

Nintendo's lead will widen, pressuring companies even more. Researcher IDC predicts Nintendo will ship 16.1 million players this year, outpacing Microsoft's 9.87 million Xbox 360s and Sony's 9.1 million PlayStation 3s. Wii game sales will total $2.2 billion, trailing only Xbox 360, said IDC, based in Framingham, Massachusetts.

Electronic Arts wasn't the only publisher slow to see Wii's appeal. New York-based Take-Two Interactive Software Inc., maker of ``Grand Theft Auto'' games, had no Wii titles when the player was released and now plans to have three this year, said spokesman Jim Ankner.

Activision Inc., based in Santa Monica, California, plans to release six Wii games this year, giving the second-largest publisher a total of 11, said spokeswoman Maryanne Lataif.

Miscalculation

Game companies had expected PlayStation 3 to dominate based on the success of PlayStation 2, said John Taylor, an analyst with Arcadia Investment Corp. in Portland, Oregon. Sony has sold more than 100 million PlayStation 2s since 2001, including 37.7 million in the U.S., making it the top-seller. Nintendo's previous console, GameCube, sold 11.7 million units in the U.S.

Perceptions changed when Nintendo unveiled Wii last May in Los Angeles. Demonstration consoles attracted long lines of developers waiting to swing a virtual tennis racquet.

``People got their hands on that controller and started playing games and said, `This is fun, this is going to do better than we expected,''' Electronic Arts Chief Executive Officer Lawrence Probst said at a Morgan Stanley conference on March 5.

With six months to go before Wii's release and games requiring a year or more to develop, publishers knew they were in trouble.

Redeploying

Electronic Arts bought Bountiful, Utah-based Headgate Studios Inc. in November to bolster Wii development. With ``Godfather Black Hand Edition'' and ``Tiger Woods Golf 07'' in stores, Electronic Arts has six Wii titles and plans to have about a dozen in total this year.

``We came back and redeployed a lot of our resources,'' said Earl, who heads Electronic Arts' Redwood Shores studio.

The results are seen in ``Godfather,'' where players use their hands to shake the wand and an attachment, dubbed a nunchuk, back and forth as if strangling or jostling someone. The wand also can be used to punch or shoot victims.

``You really feel like you grab someone,'' Earl said.

The Wii may prove to be a windfall, since games cost just $2 million to $5 million to create, a fraction of the $20 million to $30 million spent on PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 titles, analyst Taylor said. In addition, Wii appears to be expanding the market, rather than stealing sales from rivals, he said.

Did you hear China is putting Anti-Addiction software in all MMOs? What the fudge?

In the Orient, there have been several cases of people getting too much into the game. A couple for instance got so into an MMO and their 2 yo child died of malnutrition and such. It is actually a pretty serious problem for them over there.

typing this with my wii
also ps3 home=myspace 2nd life
myspace=kiddnapping and kidds getting killed
ps3home= sony getting sued and kids getting killed

typing this with my wii
also ps3 home=myspace 2nd life
myspace=kiddnapping and kidds getting killed
ps3home= sony getting sued and kids getting killed
The only reason people get kidnapped is because they aren't smart enough to keep their personal info well, personal. I personally love the idea of PS3's home, although I just hate MySpace because it is the biggest fad ever on the internet.

Sadly, his is not even the worst fanboy attempt I have seen. I have seen worse from both Ninty, Sony, and Microsoft fanboys over at Gamespot.

Sadly, no. Already tried it, it doesn't have the right software and since the Wii cannot download it, it just won't work. I already tried. :(

Quite possibly the truest post EVAR.

HAIL VICTORY!!!

Anyways, I picked up the new Ratchet and Clank game for the PSP. It's actually pretty fun. It's just a little on the short side (I just beat it after a couple of days,) but I'm not even close to scratching the surface of the game. I've still got to get more armor pieces, skill points, and Titanium Bolts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter