Plaza or Liberty Tree Tavern?

JennCa

DIS Veteran
Which one do you prefer for lunch and why?

I don't want a character meal and the menu of Tony's doesn't look good, but both of these do. I want a sit down relaxing lunch and only saw these couple. Any thoughts? I've been to Liberty before but not Plaza.

Jenn

I prefer the Liberty Tree, much nicer menu, Plaza is alright with a great view but it's just a burger/sandwhich shop. Your getting a full meal at LT not just a sandwhich and a few fries for the same kind of price. popcorn::

I like the LTT, but I am a total Plaza girl.

Must. have. chicken. strawberry. salad.

Every trip.

I like it better for lunch because I am not a big-lunch person, and while it is true that the prices are about the same for burgers and sandwiches (which abound at LTT for lunch too), the larger/heavier entrees like pot roast, fish, or turkey plates are much more expensive than the most expensive item on the Plaza menu.

We prefer The Plaza. It's not just a burger place...there are other sandwiches on the menu besides burgers that are very good (reuben is wonderful, philly cheese steak was delicious.) And the desserts...yum. Hot fudge sundaes, banana splits, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter