Please complete the following sentence......

JZCubed

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
This Board is looking 'slow', so for hoots-n-hollers, please complete the following sentence.....

When I (along with my family) travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is __________________???? [You may add why.]

Go!

P.S. - mine is Mickey Bars (with coffee for breakfast). Yes, the Ears taste better.
P.P.S - And yes, 'the tasting menu' at V&A is one food.

Last edited:
When I travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is the popcorn!

I would like to say the Polynesian plate lunch at Kona Café, but sadly they recently removed it from the menu.

2nd fill in of a turkey leg! It's a tradition. Our trip is not complete without at least one. Preferably in MK, from the cart in Frontierland.

I enjoy experiencing the disney dining, even if much is not best food ever, (it's a theme park so, that was kind of a given) because we can try things we don't have at home, settings we don't have, and the kids love eating with the characters. But, for me, if I was visiting for one day only.

I'd get a mickey rice krispie treat with chocolate ears. I might be hungry later and need a waffle and a florida orange, but the mickey rice krispie treat is something I can't have at home, (even in non mickey form, we only really make chocolate rice krispie treats here) and it says disney, but it also reminds me of other non holiday trips to the USA

List so far:
Mickey Bars
Popcorn
Turkey Legs
Cotton Candy
Mickey-shaped Rice Krispie treats
The 'previous' lunch menu at Kona......

but no Dole Whips, yet.

When I travel to Disney, if only visiting for one day, the one food I would have to have is the Via Napoli candele pasta dish! Or their pizza...depends on my mood. But its usually candele. :cloud9:

A close 2nd is the mickey ears. mmmmmm.

Dole Whip Float.
Sucked back 2 of them in 5 days and find it a scale tipping reason for staying at Poly in more ways than one.
As well the addition of pineapple juice allows me to shut my brain off and rationalise that it's good for me.

Last edited:
Dole Whip Float.
Sucked back 2 of them in 5 days and find it a scale tipping reason for staying at Poly in more ways than one.
As well the addition of pineapple juice allows me to shut my brain off and rationalise that it's good for me.

This!!! Dole whip just makes my heart happy. I just asked My daughter and niece, both looked at me and said "Dole whip, duh" :rotfl:

I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing edible at WDW/DL that I MUST have every visit, but if I were there for just one day, I would make sure my boyfriend's and my evening meal would be at Shula's at the WDW Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter