Please no snow for my Disney Christmas PTR UPDATED

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
Yes we are going back :lmao: I know, I know, you guys know me so well, we all I know I can't stay away from DLRP for too long

When: 8-11th November

Where: Hotel Santa Fe

Cast: Me (Emma) age 26, 100% Disney obsessed.

I'm on the right

n784128851_1348676_5653.jpg

DD (Kyra) age 3 (will be 4 before we go), loves Minnie and Mickey.

7419_146236061555_712696555_3008895_307439_n.jpg

This trip really wasn't meant to be, September was supposed to my last Disney trip for a while.....But i happened to be looking at prices on the website (pricing up trips you know your never go on :lmao: ) I happened to come across a great deal for the Santa Fe for 3 nights £220 in November and it would also happen to be the start of the Christmas Season. How could little old Emma say no, well i didnt :lmao: I checked the prices on the Eurostar which came to just under £130 for me and DD and the next day i booked.

Firstly i decided this was going to be a real budget trip, I don't have any beef with the hotel Santa Fe i just hate the theming, it looks like your in prison or something lol. But the beds are decent and we are only there for sleeping (I can still hope for a upgrade lol).

Next on the list was meals, i did succumb to the fact that we would eat in Mcdonalds every day but after coming back home with 200 euros and having a extra £200 to change up in euros at the end of the month i have decided that we can do some non budget meals and still have a bit of spending money.

End of the month i plan to pre-pay the Auberge it comes to £70ish pound and i'm sure we get a photo included (Someone verify this for me please), also Cafe Mickey for breakfast on the Tuesday when we don't have EMH, and then Cafe Mickey for lunch on the Wednesday as we go home that evening and DD still gets her character fix.

We arrive on a Sunday and 99% sure the park will be very busy, we don't arrive till 1.30pm and it takes about 45mins to get out the train station as waiting for this one lift is a joke and very time consuming. So i have ruled out making the Stars n Cars parade at 2.45 (if thats the time). I have considered eating at around 6pm and then going back into the park for 9pm to watch Fantillusion, i just need to find out what time the tree lighting is and see if we want to watch that.

I plan to try and take it easy this trip, this trip is a suprise for Kyra and she has no idea whatsoever we are going back so soon. I don't plan to tell her i will let her figure it out when we get to Ashford International. Also this isn't a costume fest trip sadly, it will be too cold and i don't see the point of wearing a princess dress with thousands of clothes underneath and then a coat on top. I will change DD into a dress for the Auberge then change her again into warmer clothes after. I plan to take her Minnie dress and luckly Kyra can wear a longsleeve plain black top with it and black tights without freezing and feeling uncomfortable.

Eek, ok i've rambled on a bit so I will stop here and update again later as i'm pretty sure my plans may possibly change for this trip.

Only 5 weeks to go :banana::banana: and please NO SNOW!!!

snow i didnt even think of snow. it better not lol.

I'm soooooooo jealous!!! I keep pricing up Christmas trips as I'm missing Disney & DD keeps asking if she can go to Disneyland!! She asked today how she can get inside the TV to play with Mickey Mouse!! :rotfl:

I can't wait to see your TR when you get back - fingers crossed for no snow, except the magical Disney kind on Main Street! :santa:

Any room in your suitcase???:rotfl2: Knew you wouldn't be able to stay away:thumbsup2

i second that tennisfan

Imagine Kyras face when she realises!!! thats it im definately surprising my DD next year when shes on school holidays

fingers crossed for a nice, warmish november

Hi Emma :-)

The photo ISN'T included with the prepay meal, you will have to pay another 20€. But this wn't seem so bad as you'll already have prepaid the meal and you'll end up getting it like we did lol :-) They will just add it to your bill if you want it, but are sneaky as I'm sure you're aware, they show it to you first.......oh but when you tell them you have a prepay voucher you'll get the wine :thumbsup2

Hi Emma :-)

The photo ISN'T included with the prepay meal, you will have to pay another 20€. But this wn't seem so bad as you'll already have prepaid the meal and you'll end up getting it like we did lol :-) They will just add it to your bill if you want it, but are sneaky as I'm sure you're aware, they show it to you first.......oh but when you tell them you have a prepay voucher you'll get the wine :thumbsup2

I'm sure in the new winter broucher it says the photo is included.

You're right Emma,
The winter brochure states -

"from 9th November 2009, 1 set of souvenir pictures is included" when you prepay the Princess meal at the Auberge :).

You're right Emma,
The winter brochure states -

"from 9th November 2009, 1 set of souvenir pictures is included" when you prepay the Princess meal at the Auberge :).

Thanks Elaine, i thought i was going mad for a moment :lmao:

dont worry you will definately get the pic. take the page of the brochure just in case lol

can i ask how often you go? is it every 3 months or something? whilst i love disney dont think i could go that often twice last year was ok but more . . also the cost! and getting time off work you must have a understanding boss

can i ask how often you go? is it every 3 months or something? whilst i love disney dont think i could go that often twice last year was ok but more . . also the cost! and getting time off work you must have a understanding boss

I go as often as i can afford...why? Each to there own if you don't want to go Disney much as i like to, thats your decision not mine. I am the boss so......:rotfl:

Also trips are as cheap or as expensive as you want them to be.

I could go to Disney every month and so could my DD. :lovestruc In fact, I am weighing up the possibility of getting AP's for me and DD so we can do just that. Unfortunately it would always mean us going very early Saturday morning and coming back late Sunday night as I cannot get time off during the week because of the job I do but I do think it would be well worth it.

I could go to Disney every month and so could my DD. :lovestruc In fact, I am weighing up the possibility of getting AP's for me and DD so we can do just that. Unfortunately it would always mean us going very early Saturday morning and coming back late Sunday night as I cannot get time off during the week because of the job I do but I do think it would be well worth it.

:thumbsup2 If i could drive i would probably do the same! Hmmm maybe i should learn to drive :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter