Please no snow for my Disney Christmas PTR UPDATED

:thumbsup2 If i could drive i would probably do the same! Hmmm maybe i should learn to drive :rotfl2:

We are actually looking at flying. Seems we can get return flights for £100 for the two of us. Driving would take way to long for that short amount of time from Lancashire....but for you, it would be a doddle :woohoo:

We are actually looking at flying. Seems we can get return flights for £100 for the two of us. Driving would take way to long for that short amount of time from Lancashire....but for you, it would be a doddle :woohoo:

Thats a good price for £100, any time in Disney is better than not being there at all :goodvibes

Thanks Elaine, i thought i was going mad for a moment :lmao:

I thought I was going mad (again LOL) I was looking at the WRONG brochure! I remember now that seeing the price had gone up and that the photo was included to compensate.

I stand corrected! :rolleyes1

I thought I was going mad (again LOL) I was looking at the WRONG brochure! I remember now that seeing the price had gone up and that the photo was included to compensate.

I stand corrected! :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: Thats ok Lisa, we all make mistakes sometimes.

Wonder how large the photo is that we get to keep, as i got like 5 different pics the other week that they took.

I can't believe you've posted a picture of yourself, Emma!:faint: Looking forward to pictures of you and Kyra in the next trippie.:rotfl:

14 days to go :banana::banana::banana:

I'm very unorganised right now, usually i would of booked my meals and printed off my confirmation letter but i haven't done anything :confused3

I do know that I will not be booking breakfast at Cafe Mickey right now, but that is subject to change :lmao: I think £30 for a breakfast is a bit steep esp as all Kyra will eat is a yoghurt, so i might prebook this at the hotel when i arrive if i change my mind (can i do this?).

I will be pre-paying for the Auberge this week, as thats when i get paid :cool1: I personally feel this is a waste of money but Kyra's face makes up for that when she sees all the princesses, plus i guess it means no waiting around in the cold for them. Trip to Mcdonalds will be in order afterwards though :rotfl:

I have a rough intineary but this is also subject to change when the schedule is released.

Sunday 8th (arrival day)- Check in and then hop skip and jump to WDS for a hour or 2, i also want to eat at Blockbuster Cafe. Then we will head over to the main park for the Parade, Fantillusion and that final ride on Small World before it shuts for refurbishment.

Monday 9th- EMH and then the rope drop race to meet Santa Claus. Then after join any other character meet and greet queues. After we have stalked as many characters in the morning we will then go on rides or see any shows. Not sure where we are going to eat to for lunch as of yet. Hoping to pop over to WDS to watch Stars n Cars and do a few rides before heading back to the main park. Mcdonalds for dinnner :lmao:

Tuesday 10th- Lie in or breakfast at Cafe Mickey as we have no EMH. When park opens find more characters (can you see a theme here :lmao:) and then do rides....hoping to book the Auberge for 2pm but i need to find out what time the parade is.

Wednesday 11th (last day)-EMH then Spend the rest of the morning in WDS meeting characters and seeing shows and going on rides. Lunch at Cafe Mickey for 12pm, then back to WDS to watch Stars n Cars before going to the main park to watch the parade then head home. I know it will be busy today because its a bank holiday in France so not really bothered if we don't get on many rides.

I'm gonna try and do a go with the flow trip this time, but our trips are always dictated around meeting characters, which we love doing. I kinda wished i had booked a extra day :rotfl2:

I think aslong as we meet Mickey, Minnie and Pooh bear in there Christmas attire Kyra will be very happy.

Have a lovely time. Oh I think Christmas will be just ultra magical, I think I would be crying all the time. Kyra will love it wont she. Very envious.

Blimey looks like your in for another Character themed trip then! lol

Not long to go now but still enough time for you and Kyra to practice on your photo poses together! :goodvibes

ooooooooooooooooooo its gonna be fab!! i love pooh in his xmas outfit, makes him even more cuddly!!

we do need sum pics of u n kyra together, ur gorgeous emma, and we need to see more of the 2 of u together - thanks sonya for taking on the task of tryin to get sum pics :lmao:

good luck for santa, he was the only one we didnt see, as u say the queues are massive, so sounds a good plan :)

hope u have a fab time, wish i was going as need (ok, would like lol) some more xmas decorations lol so, if u get a chance to photo decorations in the castle shop, that wud be fab lol

ok, now im feelin xmassy!!

ooooooooooooooooooo its gonna be fab!! i love pooh in his xmas outfit, makes him even more cuddly!!

we do need sum pics of u n kyra together, ur gorgeous emma, and we need to see more of the 2 of u together - thanks sonya for taking on the task of tryin to get sum pics :lmao:

good luck for santa, he was the only one we didnt see, as u say the queues are massive, so sounds a good plan :)

hope u have a fab time, wish i was going as need (ok, would like lol) some more xmas decorations lol so, if u get a chance to photo decorations in the castle shop, that wud be fab lol

ok, now im feelin xmassy!!

Awww thanks Nikki, i promise to try and take photos of some of the lovely Christmas decorations for you :goodvibes

Not been on here lately so I missed your SDD, so here's a belated :cool1::cool1::banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Still can't believe you're going to be back there again in a couple of days and Kyra has no idea!! And for Christmas too!! :santa: Aaaahhhh... I keep looking at the website and watching all the Christmas bits!

IASW closed??? Isabelle would not be happy about that!!! :rotfl2: Do you get a discount?!! :lmao:

Have a great trip, can't wait to read all about it when you get back! :goodvibes

No discount Jenny, i'm not impressed :lmao:

I have told Kyra she is having a suprise on Sunday if she rests (she still has a cold and cough), she thinks she is getting sweets or the same socks as Mummy :lmao: so safe to say she has no idea what her suprise is lol.

I have told Kyra she is having a suprise on Sunday if she rests (she still has a cold and cough), she thinks she is getting sweets or the same socks as Mummy :lmao: so safe to say she has no idea what her suprise is lol.

Aww, adorable! I can't wait to find out her reaction! Well done for keeping up the secret. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter