PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

I kept everything but my hair the same!

Olivia Lightsong (Ice)

I'm still Chase Thunderpants of the Storm school. I'm not sure how much I'm going to be on though.

I came to a decision that I cannot continue to play wizard101 because it too much for me. :( You can remove my name from the list.

Wizard : Malvin Friend

Good Luck to whoever keep playing :) and have a great time :)

I came to a decision that I cannot continue to play wizard101 because it too much for me. :( You can remove my name from the list.

Wizard : Malvin Friend

Good Luck to whoever keep playing :) and have a great time :)

Are you the Malvin F. that was playing with Jenna Willowblade right before the last wipe??

I am going to be continuing on with pay-to-play.

Shelby Fire/Life
Michelle Life/Ice

My nephew plays as well...you can add him under my name if you want, as you will always find him with me. His parents won't allow him to join this or any other fan board as he is 11. :)

Brian Fireblade Fire/Life
Reed Stormblade Storm/Life
Padric Deathblade Death/Life

Well I've been around since beta and not really posted here so I figured I'd give those who would like to a chance to know who I was/find me. In game I'm Kelly Shadowdreamer a lever (16?) Pyromancer/Balance wizard. I've already connected with Briar and JGoof so feel free to find me through them if you like.

It may seem sad, but it may be much more practical to start this list over.

There must be quite a few names that will no longer be on the list :(

Hey all! I've decided to continue the game and bought a subscription. I'm still Laura WillowShade and I'm in Myth school.

I have decided to continue to play the game as well. I also paid for my daughter.

Destiny Goldencloud

My family has two paid accounts:

Roslyn (Snow/Fire)
Finnigan Moon (Death/Fire)

We have both just entered Marleybone, so if any other diser's are in Marleybone and see either of us say hi

I just joined last night, I might end up paying for it because what I've played so far was awesome :goodvibes

Scarlet WillowWhisper (Myth) *main*
Tara WindSong (Storm)

Hi Everyone!!

I know we need an update here. Bear with me. In my semi-real life I'm a sorority rush advisor and it's that time of year!! I can update after the weekend!:goodvibes

Hi!!!!!

As some of you know, after the big Rush season, I eneded up in the hospital. I 've been recuperating and getting caught up, since then.

LOOK! I updated the list! I have a pathetically small number of you on it too! LOL! I'm all the way through the game but will be around to help. I may start my second wizard again...not sure.

Please visit the new and improved list and be sure I have you up to date.:grouphug:

Greetings Magical Beings!

* Fallon DreamWeaver (Life/Storm ) ~ TLinden16 ~ Jellyrolls
** Angus WindBreaker (Life)

Rolls really cracks me up! :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao:

Back on topic:

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the list up to date for us.

This is very important now that they have announced a 100 person limit on our friends lists.

Oh and you can add Rowan IceHeart Ice/Balance to the list, under Rowan DeathDreamer.

Fly :hippie:

Thanks for all your hard work keeping the list up to date for us.

This is very important now that they have announced a 100 person limit on our friends lists.

Oh and you can add Rowan IceHeart Ice/Balance to the list, under Rowan DeathDreamer.

Fly :hippie:
OMG! I just noticed your location, under your name!!! I read those books yeeeeaars ago! Love it!

No problem! Got you updated!

Good to know about the limit!! Of course, I'm nowhere near it right now. LOL! Awww, sad.:guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter