PLEASE READ ME: (Wizard 101) Titles ~ OP UPDATE 10/2!

I am still here!

Peri - Bailey WinterGem - Peri

Myth

Please add Malvin Anvilbreaker back to the list.
Thanks!

DA Wiz - Myth

Hi, Jasmine Waterflame and Blake Thunderstone are still playing also. They are on the family account of Destiny Goldencloud!

THX

You can add 2 more names to the Kenneth Family of Wizards. :wizard:

Kenneth DarkPyre - Death/Fire
Kenneth WildThorn - Life/Myth

Thank you Diva, your list is very appreciated and very useful! :flower3:

I always have a printed copy on my side when i play Wizard. :wizard:

Hey, just saw the list and noticed that my VMK name isn't on it.

Wizard 101: Steven RavenSword
Dis: Sundowner76
VMK: LilGreenMan

I know this list has been sitting idle for a while, but was wondering if anyone was interested in noting which wizard they might be playing in Dragonspyre test. It seems like such a brutal place that we may want to start hooking up again, at least make sure we have people on our list to call on for help if need be. I know at this point people may have switched over to a different wizard than their first, so may not have many Dis people on the wizard they are taking into DS.

My balance wizard Destiny is my first to venture on into DS.

But also in looking at this I realized that the list is missing a couple of my 'newer' wizards as well.

Madison Dusk (death/ice)
Madison Stormcloud (storm/death)

Michelle is in the Dragon infested land.
She is the only one.

My nephew plays with me (Brian...something...idk....he is fire.)
And a friend, Charlene...ugh...something...is a fire, too.

We are all getting our letters of recommendation now in the 2nd area...ugh...idk what it is called. hehe

I have a name problem.
m~

I know this list has been sitting idle for a while, but was wondering if anyone was interested in noting which wizard they might be playing in Dragonspyre test. It seems like such a brutal place that we may want to start hooking up again, at least make sure we have people on our list to call on for help if need be. I know at this point people may have switched over to a different wizard than their first, so may not have many Dis people on the wizard they are taking into DS.

But also in looking at this I realized that the list is missing a couple of my 'newer' wizards as well.

Madison Dusk (death/ice)

Yeah so far I've seen you and JGoof on the game and talked. But, then I had to get off today since my son needed the computer. :)
I got left off at the past time scene fixing some bridges for what that's worth. Hopefully I can play some more tomorrow. :)
Oh and I'm still the same Kimberly Dreamweaver.
Kim

Madison Dusk (death/ice)

Great idea!!! I have almost no one on my lists ever since the the last big wipe!!!:sad2:

I'm happy to update the list again andI can highlight the wizards you will be using most for now! I haven't played in a while and my second wiz is still in Krok. I miss you all!!

Hi,

My wizard Gilroy Darkflame is in Dragonspyre.

I made it to the Crucible, still trying to get the six crystals.

I will be happy to lend a hand if someone needs help.

WOOT Drangonspyre is here!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

How about a dis meet in the trial area. We can still meet at the pond in Wizard city no one there rofl.

Any suggestions on time.

I am paige lionglen in dragonsypre.

Yes you can not play this by yourself well I guess you could but it would be painfully slow ans expensive :)

We so need a meet because many of us have new characters we are using :)

UPDATE

My main wizard, Kenneth WinterShade, is in Dragonspyre on Test.

You can also add these 2 wizards to the list:
Kenneth GoldenShield (Balance/Death) - has completed MooShu
Kenneth FrostCloud (Ice/Storm) - currently on Krokosphinx Island

My classroom is now full. :wizard:

I agree with a meet on the TEST server why not meet in wizard city as suggested?

I am getting massacred up there. I have a boss - level 7 with two level 6 minions - oh yeah, i can do that - NOT>

I am still Bailey Wintergem.

I can meet pacific time in the evening - Tuesday? Wednesday?

Aengus, help us...

I agree with a meet on the TEST server why not meet in wizard city as suggested?

I am getting massacred up there. I have a boss - level 7 with two level 6 minions - oh yeah, i can do that - NOT>

I am still Bailey Wintergem.

I can meet pacific time in the evening - Tuesday? Wednesday?

Aengus, help us...

Wednesday is better for me. I'm never home on Tues. evenings.

How about a dis meet in the trial area. We can still meet at the pond in Wizard city no one there rofl.

Any suggestions on time.

I am paige lionglen in dragonsypre.

Yes you can not play this by yourself well I guess you could but it would be painfully slow ans expensive :)

We so need a meet because many of us have new characters we are using :)

Strangely enough you can do some of the big guys by yourself and others, NOT! Especially if they are death or balance, those are the toughest for me.
I actually did beat a seven grand life today, and then an eight grand life who had a 'buddy'. lol And those two were with just my minions. ;)
But, then I'll get into a battle on the street with two death or two balance, and they almost do me in! lol

Kim

I would love a dis meet. I'm sure I'm missing someone from my list.

Destiny Goldencloud is in Dragonspyre. That quest going to go get the book is killing me! Those balance guys are doing me in!!! However, I'm loving it!

Now if they would just give us some higher level spells :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter