• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pleasure Island-Halloween-Costumes

TKDizneyluver

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone:wave:

My DH and I will be visiting the World the last week of October but not on Halloween. When does the Halloween celebration on Pleasure Island begin and end? Are there many people who wear costumes when visiting during that last week or throughout the entire month of October? We would consider bringing costumes if there will be a majority of people also wearing them but don't want to feel too out of place being in the minority.

Thanks so much for any info!:earsgirl:

For this past Halloween I brought two costumes with me. One for PI and another for MNSSHP.

The PI Halloween celebration is on Halloween night only and runs during the regular club hours (7pm-2am). I went this past year and many of us were dressed in costumes. However, they did not have their annual costume contest like they did a few years ago (when I attended the first time).

If you go to MNSSHP at the MK then you will see many people dressed in costume, adults and kids alike. MNSSHP runs throughout the month.

Resorts have their own Halloween parties and such on 10/31 too but those are geared towards the kids. Adults are free to grab candy though. :D

At the other end of town, Universal's HHN does not allow Guests to wear costumes. I did see a few people with face makeup though.

Thanks for the info Marjie! I guess I'll keep my costume at home. We will not be there on Halloween night. But I'm still looking forward to checking out MNSSHP.:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter