Pleasure Island With Kids

They're allowed in with their parents. There are some clubs (2 I think) that you have to be 21 to get in, no exceptions. But the rest of it is okay as long as you are with them.

That being said, I wouldn't recommend taking young kids to PI. It may be a little tamer than some clubs, but it's definitely a club atmosphere. There will be drunk people and people dancing very close.

Originally posted by Kermit
There will be drunk people and people dancing very close.

Sounds like the wedding receptions of my family and friends...:)

I think what Kermit was trying to say was you might see some provocative dancing, which probably looks goofy (no pun intended) to most kids.

You can go to PI with your kid(s), if only to walk through and let them see it before they start charging admission and the clubs begin to rev-up. 4 yrsold might be a touch young, but older kids seem to love the Adventurer's club, even if they don't necessarily get the double entendres (sp?), the like the corny jokes and the moving decor.

Hope this helps,
Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter