PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have new batteries in the camera now...

will take lots if she lets me.

i have posted on this thread 1921 times...

Hey, Frog...I popped on last week or so to wish you a Happy Birthday but it probably got lost in all the posts:rotfl: So....Happy belated Birthday, I hope it was a good one for you:)

Hey, Frog...I popped on last week or so to wish you a Happy Birthday but it probably got lost in all the posts:rotfl: So....Happy belated Birthday, I hope it was a good one for you:)

w8 i got seriously frogged by the ladies here,, so far htey have sent me over 100 new frogs for my collection.

WHAT IS THE BOOK!!!!!!????????:confused3

It's called "A Hunger Like No Other"...I'm almost done. It's nice and smutty with a supernatural theme. I like to read books with absolutely NO redeeming value.;)

tiff.... click on the main board....then click on the number of posts it'll t ell you who posted how many times.

Jeeze Louise...I've posted here more than I realized...guess I need to get a life!

Someone should post it, so I don't have to go look. I'm very lazy.

Hiya Bouncer! :yay:

My son just found my wedding album. It has our wedding pics.........then in the back, life before our wedding, proposal day, honeymoon (yeah, we took our friends and went camping........hey, we'd already lived together several years, we didn't need anything fancy, wanted to play!).

He wanted a play by play on it. Walk down memory lane............all the old pets there are now gone, one of those friends is no longer living, all the rest we've lost touch with, with the exception of my brothers (yep, they were part of my circle of friends.......my older brother's friends, my friends and us, and then my younger brother was just brought into the group when he arrived on scene at college.........we were (are) tight).

Hiya Bouncer! :yay:

My son just found my wedding album. It has our wedding pics.........then in the back, life before our wedding, proposal day, honeymoon (yeah, we took our friends and went camping........hey, we'd already lived together several years, we didn't need anything fancy, wanted to play!).

He wanted a play by play on it. Walk down memory lane............all the old pets there are now gone, one of those friends is no longer living, all the rest we've lost touch with, with the exception of my brothers (yep, they were part of my circle of friends.......my older brother's friends, my friends and us, and then my younger brother was just brought into the group when he arrived on scene at college.........we were (are) tight).

Ahhh, memory lane, it's a lovely stroll.

Ahhh, memory lane, it's a lovely stroll.

Then he got his baby pics down.

Really, it's a kind of a hard stroll in a way..............those days are gone...........such a short time ago, really. My little one is only about to be 5. I've only been married 13 years this month. But everything has changed so much. Makes you wonder what the next 15 years will bring.

Then he got his baby pics down.

Really, it's a kind of a hard stroll in a way..............those days are gone...........such a short time ago, really. My little one is only about to be 5. I've only been married 13 years this month. But everything has changed so much. Makes you wonder what the next 15 years will bring.

I know how you feel. It seems like things were so much simpler when Jenna was little. But it really wasn't. I was struggling and broke. I guess things really haven't changed that much .:rotfl2:

I like memory lane!

OK...back to reading...almost done!

Hello, ladies and frogs! :wave2:

Kind of quiet around here tonight. How is everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter