PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, we are home. It was such a great trip. Met Shuggie and Robin yesterday, exactly like I thought they would be. Shug's sister and Bubba and Robin's son Brian too (SO CUTE). I have some pictures, I will add to the clubhouse when I get a chance.

Shug, did you get some dinner last night, like you wanted. Did you get to use the credits up for us? Hope you have a great trip and that Lisa stays cool! She looked great, so stinkin cute!

Oh, girl, you know I wish I could be as big a hag-honey as you. :woohoo:

Let it be your life's ambition....;)

So you're back from Ireland! How was it? Did you wear your Crocs? Do they wear Crocs in Ireland?

Hi all, we are home. It was such a great trip. Meet Shuggie and Robin yesterday, exactly like I thought they would be. Shug's sister and Bubba and Robin's son Brian too (SO CUTE). I have some pictures, I will add to the clubhouse when I get a chance.

Shug, did you get some dinner last night, like you wanted. Did you get to use the credits up for us? Hope you have a great trip and that Lisa stays cool! She looked great, so stinkin cute!

Janette!!! How are you, lady? I missed you while you were gone! I'm glad you had a great trip!! What was your favorite part? Any magical moments?

Hi all, we are home. It was such a great trip. Meet Shuggie and Robin yesterday, exactly like I thought they would be. Shug's sister and Bubba and Robin's son Brian too (SO CUTE). I have some pictures, I will add to the clubhouse when I get a chance.

Yeah, fill us in woman

Welcome back MM!

OK...going back to reading...hot scene...got to go!

Janette!!! How are you, lady? I missed you while you were gone! I'm glad you had a great trip!! What was your favorite part? Any magical moments?

Discovery Cove! It was amazing and worth every single penny and is a must do every year now. WOW!

The whole trip was awesome really. We did Discovery Cove, SeaWorld which we loved, a private tour of the Disney Wonder, an Illuminations cruise and the Wishes cruise (liked this one better).

Just a great trip! Weather was incredible, crowds were low, never waited in any lines, not even Soarin or Expedition Everest.

Later, Tiffer! I think I'm heading to bed. Good night, lovely ladies! :wave2:

Nighty night, Bonnie.

MM, glad you had such a good trip!

I'm finally done posting my photo slideshows over at the clubhouse.

Goodnight Bonnie and Bouncer. Sounds like Santa's reindeer................

Where is everyone?

I would like the record to show....that if I buy a new car....it is all Tig's fault!!!

Yep, P, had a good day. Nice service this morning, very interesting luncheon--I'll fill you in somewhere else--had fun with Amie, which included a walking tour of downtown Portland :) , and then had a great dinner with the family. A lot of fun and my kids really liked seeing the relatives that they rarely see. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter